A look at the origin of jewelry in hip hop.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
You can do what you want with this info, but your boy Riff Raff recently took to instagram to tease a photo of an Air Jordan 5 with his insignia stamped on the heel.
The Air Jordan 'Gift Of Flight' Pack continues to reveal itself as a December release seems imminent.
Nike Files $10 Million Lawsuit Against Three Designers Who Left For Adidas Dec 10, 2014 at 09:18am 8,948 Views
First, Kanye West left Nike to team up with Adidas in a move that caused a stir in the sneaker community.
Under Armour has officially unveiled the first signature sneaker of Golden State Warriors' all-star point guard, and MVP candidate, Stephen Curry. The kicks, which are called the 'Curry One,' will officially launch in a 'Home' colorway on February 13th, just in time for the NBA's All-Star weekend.
ESPN First Take is always good for bringing in some wild personality to breakup the exhausting debates between Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. Today was no different as Cari Champion, Skip Bayless, and Stephen A. Smith brought in DJ Khaled for some perspective on the NBA Finals. You better believe he took multiple opportunities to self promote as well.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
Jay-Z is facing a $600M lawsuit from a man who claims he trademarked the "Brooklyn Nets" name before the Nets ever moved out of New Jersey.
LeBron James, and the Miami Heat have gone to three straight NBA Finals, with LBJ bearing the majority of the pressure for his squad whether they win or lose. After winning their second straight championship, King James took a little time to party, and then went on his #WitnessHistory tour in Asia, and has even posted some videos of the work he’s doing in the gym to fine tune his game and ad
The last thing you'd want to see when skydiving is some thunder, but Waka Flocka had no worries lacing up the 'Thunder' Air Jordan 4 for a recent sky diving trip. If things had gone horribly wrong it would've been some epic foreshadowing, but all signs point to Flocka having a safe landing.
As expected, the New Orleans All-Star Game brought out a ton of celebrities including Drake, P Diddy, Spike Lee, and Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick was there to perform on Saturday night, Kevin Hart participated in the Celebrity game along with Wale and Nick Cannon, and the rest were just there to enjoy a good time.
The league's MVP, Kevin Durant, is currently preparing to take on the world at the FIBA World Cup which will take place at the end of this month in Spain. Durant, who is a shoe-in to make the squad, is certainly more focused on that upcoming tournament than he is about his pending free agency in 2016. That hasn't stopped the speculation though.
ESPN anchor Stuart Scott has passed away after a battle with cancer- he was 49 years old. Scott, who has two daughters, was the recipient of the Jimmy V Perseverance Award at the ESPY's in July where he delivered a most memorable speech highlighting his courageous battle with cancer.
The participants for this year's Sprite Slam Dunk were unveiled earlier this week; for the most part an impressive field of high-flying basket assailants.
The Kanye West x Air Jordan 6 "Donda West" sample from 2008 has surfaced, though we only get a glimpse of the exclusive collab. The Kanye West x Air Jordan 6 pays tribute to Kanye's late mother, Donda West, with her name inscribed on the insole. A floral pattern takes on the ankle collar as well, making the Kanye West x Air Jordan 6 "Donda West" a truly one of a kind sample.
The 2015 Jordan Brand lineup is something serious, and if you're planning on adding any of the 'remastered' Js to your collection, start saving now. Due to the new and improved Jordans heading our way, the Jumpman has tacked on an extra 10-15% on all retail prices.
The Nike LeBron 11 didn't get a lot of court time via LeBron James, so Nike had to hit the lab hard to come up with some more suitable footwear. Enter: 'The Twelve' which has officially been revealed by Nike at a media launch event at Nike Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
NBA Commissioner, Adam Silver, dropped the hammer on Clippers owner Donald Sterling yesterday, imposing a lifetime ban and a $2.5M fine, the maximum allowed. Silver also added that Donald Sterling will be told to sell his franchise, which has garnered the interest of multiple hip-hop icons, and mega-gambler/ Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today4,567 Views30 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More3,074 Views19 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems14,626 Views79 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,746 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,413 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,191 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye31,282 Views97 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far20,606 Views130 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay30,498 Views136 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,163 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"38,650 Views165 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,518 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,265 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,429 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,750 Views51 Comments