The Air Jordan 'Gift Of Flight' Pack continues to reveal itself as a December release seems imminent.
The last thing you'd want to see when skydiving is some thunder, but Waka Flocka had no worries lacing up the 'Thunder' Air Jordan 4 for a recent sky diving trip. If things had gone horribly wrong it would've been some epic foreshadowing, but all signs point to Flocka having a safe landing.
The league's MVP, Kevin Durant, is currently preparing to take on the world at the FIBA World Cup which will take place at the end of this month in Spain. Durant, who is a shoe-in to make the squad, is certainly more focused on that upcoming tournament than he is about his pending free agency in 2016. That hasn't stopped the speculation though.
ESPN anchor Stuart Scott has passed away after a battle with cancer- he was 49 years old. Scott, who has two daughters, was the recipient of the Jimmy V Perseverance Award at the ESPY's in July where he delivered a most memorable speech highlighting his courageous battle with cancer.
The participants for this year's Sprite Slam Dunk were unveiled earlier this week; for the most part an impressive field of high-flying basket assailants.
The New York Knicks became the first team to reach 30 losses last night, suffering an absolutely brutal 97-81 home loss at the hands of the Detroit Pistons. It's worth noting New York was without Amar'e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, Samuel Dalembert, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Carmelo Anthony, who has been plagued with a sore knee throughout their abysmal season.
Former Nike Manager Pleads Guilty To Selling Thousands Of Stolen Rare Sneakers Dec 17, 2014 at 08:11pm 1 View
Back in April we learned that Nike former Nike employees, Tung Ho and Kyle Yamaguchi, were major players in a Nike scheme which generated hunreds of thousands of dollars.
The 2015 Jordan Brand lineup is something serious, and if you're planning on adding any of the 'remastered' Js to your collection, start saving now. Due to the new and improved Jordans heading our way, the Jumpman has tacked on an extra 10-15% on all retail prices.
The Nike LeBron 11 didn't get a lot of court time via LeBron James, so Nike had to hit the lab hard to come up with some more suitable footwear. Enter: 'The Twelve' which has officially been revealed by Nike at a media launch event at Nike Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
A few NBA players have made headlines this summer for their off-court antics which has led to fines, suspensions, and even gone to court. Michael Beasley was charged with marijuana possession (again) and now may be cut by the Suns. NBA journeyman, Terrel Harris was suspended five games for testing positive for a banned substance (most likely weed).
Andre Drummond's short lived romance with former Nickelodeon star, Jennette McCurdy, has officially ended and the chick is spilling the beans. It's hard to believe the relationship didn't work out, considering the two met on instagram and she was Drummond's #WomanCrushWednesday. Those types of relationships almost always last forever.
Nike's 2014 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection will officially be unveiled in November, but we've already got a sneak preview of what to expect from Jordan Brand.
Skip Bayless Believes Kobe's Rape Charge Helped Him Sell Sneakers Oct 21, 2014 at 03:11pm 7,503 Views
Before Kobe signed with Nike, whom he has produced 9 signature sneaker with, he was an Adidas athletes.
Apparently anti-gravity treadmills are becoming a thing now. Last week we saw Kobe Bryant jogging on one and it was believed he needed it to cushion his Achilles, and LeBron James has posted a video on Instagram of him running on one. LeBron has posted some great workout videos already, including one of him pulling an off-road vehicle with his bare hands. This has been a strong week for LBJ o
Last year Drake's OVO Air Jordan 12s made their way onto the hardwood courtesy of Toronto Raptors' center Amir Johnson, and it looks like there's more in the works for his hometown squad. An all-red Air Jordan 2 has surfaced which features an OVO Owl x Raptors branding on the ankle collar, and Toronto's '416' area code on the inside of the tongue.
An imprisoned pimp, who forced a woman into prostitution, beat her with an Air Jordan, and later stomped the face of a potential 'customer' with the same Air Jordan, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Nike because they should've warned him that the sneakers could be used as dangerous weapons. Meet: Sirgiorgio Clardy.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail3,414 Views25 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder3,990 Views20 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week11,723 Views89 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,223 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic6,564 Views29 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"2,669 Views10 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"12,316 Views118 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop4,036 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged8,852 Views39 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,011 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,428 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,092 Views32 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"13,591 Views125 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,081 Views50 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,525 Views0 Comments