James Hellwig, better known as the WWF's Ultimate Warrior, passed away last night at the age of 54. The iconic wrestling superstar was just recently inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame.
20 year old Illinois barber, Jose Mendoza was murdered outside of his shop for a pair of Yeezy's. The latest incident of sever sneaker violence resulted in The Game donating $5,000 to Mendoza's family, and another $5,000 to Cease Fire Chicago.
The Boston Celtics have finally parted ways with all-star point guard, Rajon Rondo. The C's agreed to ship Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks, along with Dwight Powell, in exchange for Brandon Wright, Jameer Nelson, Jae Crowder, a 2015 first-round pick and a future second rounder.
LeBron James is averaging 15.8 shots per game so far this season. In total, there are 23 players in the league that average the same or more shots. That's a staggering number of players who feel the need to chuck up more shots than the best player on the planet. Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, and Kevin Love all average more field goal attempts than James, but nobody is complaining about that.
This exclusive pair of Air Jordan 11s is a 1-of-1 created specifically for Carmelo Anthony. According to rumors, the kicks were created for his birthday which is coming up on May 29th.
Charles Barkley is in Dallas for the Final 4, as is Conan O'Brien, and the two got to discussing Charles' tipping habits on the show. Chuck first tells about how he once tipped a blackjack dealer $25,000, and then goes in to take some jabs at Michael Jordan, and Tiger Woods. How are those guys so rich? Because they're horrible tippers.
Big Sean has always had an eye for fashion. The Detroit Superstar from the begging of his career has been rocking Jordans, Blazers, and Dunks to now with his heavy rotation of Adidas.Being Signed to Adidas Sean has had two of his very own models released to the public.
The Barclay's Center was jumping last night for the star studded EBC Celebrity Challenge, which featured some of the best streetballers, and pros, from N.Y., L.A., Philly, and D.C.
A 14-year old suspect has been taken into custody by the NYPD for shooting another teen in the foot while the two waited in line for the "Yeezy" foamposites. According to reports, the shooting happened around 6 am Saturday morning in front of a Foot Locker near Knickerbocker Ave and Stanhope St.
The Memphis Cargo Task Force foiled a Tennessee man's plan to steal a trailer full of roughly 7,500 pairs of the Nike LeBron 12, which would be valued at over $1 million dollars. The genius behind the scheme, Charles Jennings, an employee at Intermodal Cartage Group, used his own ID card to leave work with the cargo in tow.
After winning his second championship and Finals MVP, it’s no shock that LeBron James thinks he can do anything. Sharing fandom with many rappers, including Jay-Z and Kanye West, LBJ recently tried his hand at rapping over the instrumental for their Watch The Throne “Ni**as In Paris” track – the perennial anthem from 2011. Taking to Instragram, King James posted a couple sneak peaks of
Shaquille O'Neal, along with rapper Waka Flaka Flame and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, has been hit with a defamation lawsuit by Jahmel Binion, for degrading comments they made about the man's selfie. Binio suffers from a rare disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which causes missing teeth, limited hair growth, and other facial deformities.
Stephen Curry has been a participant in the NBA's 3-Point Contest for three years and, shockingly, he's never won. Curry came close in 2010, but was bested by the crafty veteran, Paul Pierce. He hasn't gotten out of the first round since. Salty, and undeterred, Chef Curry has announced that he'll be back in the shootout next month and he won't stop until he wins.
LeBron James; MVP, Champion, Rapper? Generally, basketball players turned rappers are absolute disasters. But, could LeBron James be the next to make the transition? He took to instagram to drop a few bars for his fans, what do you think?;
Michael Jordan autographed the Air Jordan 11 that he wore during game 3 of the 1996 NBA Finals. Those same sneakers are now up for auction and you can expect an outlandish bidding war to ensue.
Official photos of the Drake "OVO" Air Jordan Collection reveal a good look at the clean, but wildly popular kicks. Stingray detailing lays claim to both OVO Jordan 10s, and 12s which feature gold accents and OVO branding.
Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy, celebrated her 2nd birthday in style, rocking "Joker" themed Air Jordan 3s. As you can see, pops was rocking the classic black cement 3s to match up with daddy's little girl. Just the cutest family in the history of the world.
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.1920 Views5 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"7,438 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,077 Views11 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,173 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record41,565 Views220 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9735,904 Views73 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,072 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,484 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,128 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,170 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,213 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,498 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,388 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,256 Views0 Comments