The sneaker game is riddled with knock-offs and variant shoes, though few were more gruesome than these monstrosities that we came across in the month of February.
In the first week of March we saw Russell Westbrook continue his incredible MVP campaign, Chris Paul nearly murder DeAndre Jordan, Kawhi Leonard posterize Boogie Cousins, and a number of game-winners. Here's how the week played out in Vine form- the good, the bad, and the Dunleavy:
A retro looking, speckled Air Jordan 5 has been unveiled and the rumors are swirling that these are Jordan Brand's next 'Space Jam' release.Hits of infrared handle the 'shark teeth' on the black midsole, which transitions into a vibrant poison green around the heel. Furthermore, cement-styled speckles adorn portions of the midsole and smother the iconic Jordan 5 tongue.
The Kanye West x Adidas Originals 'Yeezy Season 1' Pricing Is Outrageous Mar 5, 2015 at 12:45pm 10,111 Views
If you're in the market for some Kanye West x Adidas Originals gear we have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the Yeezy Boost Low will be cheaper than the $350 high-top version, and will retail for roughly $210. That's it for the good news.Entry level clothing goods from Kanye West's Yeezy Season 1, such as sweatshirts and hoodies, will be going for around $430.
Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54am 19,609 Views
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given this lifestyle model which features a premium upper, vulcanized outsole and D-ring eyelets.
After learning that Ray Allen was not interested in playing with the Cleveland Cavaliers IF he returned this season, it became more likely that he wouldn't be playing at all. Today, the man who LeBron recently passed on the all-time scoring list has announced that he won't be playing in the 2014-15 season.
Destroying a pair of Air Jordans is supposed to be reserved for scorned girlfriends and your dog who somehow climbed over the gate and got into your closet. However, Gary Lockwood, better known as Freehand Profit, has shown that ripping apart retro Jordans doesn't always have to be done in vain.
February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s. If you didn't blow all of your money during the 28 days of fire, there's more on deck for the month of March, including a couple new-look Jordan 4s, a 'Weatherman' KD7 and another gaudy pair of Foams. Here are our Top-10 sneakers releases to watch out for this month.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days798 Views8 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest8,964 Views40 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal16,787 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,191 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,894 Views77 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,757 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date50,906 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,123 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,062 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,642 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,716 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,370 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,436 Views47 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,277 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,532 Views17 Comments