The sneaker game is riddled with knock-offs and variant shoes, though few were more gruesome than these monstrosities that we came across in the month of February.
In the first week of March we saw Russell Westbrook continue his incredible MVP campaign, Chris Paul nearly murder DeAndre Jordan, Kawhi Leonard posterize Boogie Cousins, and a number of game-winners. Here's how the week played out in Vine form- the good, the bad, and the Dunleavy:
A retro looking, speckled Air Jordan 5 has been unveiled and the rumors are swirling that these are Jordan Brand's next 'Space Jam' release.Hits of infrared handle the 'shark teeth' on the black midsole, which transitions into a vibrant poison green around the heel. Furthermore, cement-styled speckles adorn portions of the midsole and smother the iconic Jordan 5 tongue.
The Kanye West x Adidas Originals 'Yeezy Season 1' Pricing Is Outrageous Mar 5, 2015 at 12:45pm 10,111 Views
If you're in the market for some Kanye West x Adidas Originals gear we have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the Yeezy Boost Low will be cheaper than the $350 high-top version, and will retail for roughly $210. That's it for the good news.Entry level clothing goods from Kanye West's Yeezy Season 1, such as sweatshirts and hoodies, will be going for around $430.
Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54am 19,609 Views
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given this lifestyle model which features a premium upper, vulcanized outsole and D-ring eyelets.
After learning that Ray Allen was not interested in playing with the Cleveland Cavaliers IF he returned this season, it became more likely that he wouldn't be playing at all. Today, the man who LeBron recently passed on the all-time scoring list has announced that he won't be playing in the 2014-15 season.
Destroying a pair of Air Jordans is supposed to be reserved for scorned girlfriends and your dog who somehow climbed over the gate and got into your closet. However, Gary Lockwood, better known as Freehand Profit, has shown that ripping apart retro Jordans doesn't always have to be done in vain.
February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s. If you didn't blow all of your money during the 28 days of fire, there's more on deck for the month of March, including a couple new-look Jordan 4s, a 'Weatherman' KD7 and another gaudy pair of Foams. Here are our Top-10 sneakers releases to watch out for this month.
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"3,390 Views41 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 2682 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"5,265 Views38 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL5,767 Views49 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram5,960 Views12 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj5,396 Views12 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip2,902 Views19 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"1,905 Views14 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex7,155 Views52 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,024 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM883,071 Views16 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,452 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"3,761 Views24 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,720 Views13 Comments