HNHH shot with up and coming model Sandrine Lacoste in our "Young Brazil" photoshoot. A certified Hottie, Sandrine sported Reebok's Kamikaze II. As part of an ongoing series, look out for more model shoots with our Hotties in sneakers.
Yesterday we saw the cover photo of Beyonce's on GQ's Sexiest Womens issue, and today you can check out the photos from the cover story.Peep Beyonce below. Check out the full interview with GQ here.
HNHH went to the canvas to do a shoot with the lovely Miss VVV. Although, nothing short of a Pacquiao and Mayweather fight would save boxing at this point, we thought this gallery might be a step in the right direction. Model: Miss VVV - who also happens to be a certified yoga instructor and co-hosts a Hip Hop radio program in Montreal. Damn.
Call them what you may - hottie, babe, honey, vixen or eye candy, but plain and simple, we men are thankful that women 'this hot' really do exist and are willing to pose scantily clad for our viewing enjoyment.
You know the old adage "sex sells". Well the hip hop community has taken this, and embellished it and even at times went a little over board with it, as they are prone to do. This is emblematic in hip hop videos through the years with the video vixens becoming more beautiful and more prevalent in the videos. Gone are
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single194 Views1 Comment
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?949 Views12 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,156 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,057 Views17 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views8,487 Views77 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop9,460 Views60 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,179 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed21,823 Views94 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,239 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"20,463 Views193 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,380 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,976 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,362 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments20,335 Views101 Comments