- Talk ItIt's been a minute since we last heard from 21-year old female singer Alus, but with her Alustrious II EP right around the corner, that all changes here today. To start the rollout process for the upcoming EP, the New Jersey native decides to come through and share the first single off it today titled “Talk It” featuring Dougie F.
- Ordinary GirlThe last we heard from Alus, she was kicking off her #AlusArmy Ammunition series with a reader-approved remix of Lil Wayne & Drake's "Believe Me." In stark contrast with that street-ready record, she returns today with "Ordinary Girl," a single dedicated to the men who don't know how to treat their woman. Produced by The Waterboyz, the instrumental on this one is largely influenced by West Coast bounce popularized in recent times by DJ Mustard ("Don't Tell 'Em" being the most obvious example), making it an obvious selection for radio DJs who work with unified sounds.
- Believe Me (Remix)Kicking off her #AlusArmy Ammunition campaign of 3 records in 3 weeks during the month of June, Alus releases her remix to Lil Wayne & Drake's "Believe Me." While Drake remixes might be getting a bit redundant at this point (both "Believe Me" and "0 to 100" have been getting regularly re-made over these past few weeks), Alus's R&B-influences are more than enough to make this one stand out. #AlusArmy Ammunition leads up to the release of the songstress' new iTunes single at the top of July. Like what you're hearing?
- IFUpcoming Chicago artist Murf Dilly has been catching quite a lot of attention as of late, and it only seems right that he links up with Alus, another rising star with quite a buzz of her own, for this new song titled "IF," a dark, trippy record produced by Dre Diesley and the WaterBoyz. Take a listen to the soft songstress below, and let us what ya think. How're the chemistry here? Make sure you check out Alus most recent release, that being a remix of Breezy's "Loyal."
- Loyal (Remix)For those just tuning in, Alus is an emerging singer, songwriter, pianist and guitarist out of New Jersey. This remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal" is her latest offering, which finds her flipping the script and proving she isn't "one of these basic hoes". Listen to the original here and let us know how they compare, folks.