Aaron Hernandez has been identified as the shooter in a double-murder by one of the men who survived the 2012 drive by shooting in Boston.

During yesterday's pretrial, Raychides Sanches recalled the events that unfolded on the night of July 16, 2012. According to the New York Post, Sanches told prosecutors that he was a passenger in a car stopped at a light in the city’s South End when an SUV pulled up and someone from the SUV said, “What’s up, negroes?” before opening fire.

The bullets struck and killed 29-year-old Daniel de Abreu and 28-year-old Safiro Furtado.

When asked who the shooter was, Sanches nodded at Hernandez, who is already serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.

“Looked like him,” he said. “Hernandez.”

Prosecutors believe the former Patriots TE shot up the vehicle because one of the men bumped into him earlier in the night at a Boston nightclub.

Another surviver, Aquilino Freire, explained that he was shot twice and described the shooter as light skinned, with no beard but tattoos.

Hernandez faces two counts of murder and is due back in court on December 27th. Jury selection is scheduled for February 13th, he has pleaded not guilty.

[Via]