zHUNDRED is an emerging songwriter and vocalist who divides his time between Atlanta, Georgia and California. Although he hardly limits himself musically, having dabbled in Pop, Inspirational and Alternative music, his primary focusses are R&B, Hip-Hop and Soul. Since releasing his debut mixtape Sex And Roses, he's collaborated with the likes of K.E. On The Track, Slimm Duddy, K. Dawson, SD, Lil Chuckee, Will A Fool, Tyreal Lewis, Major7, The Boom Man and more throughout his relatively young career. The last we heard of zHUNDRED was the September 2013 mixtape Crowded Places, which was hosted by DJ S.R. Stay tuned for updates on his career, y'all - he's just getting started.
- zHUNDRED obtained a Bachelor Of Science in Chemistry from Georgia Southern University.
- Early in his career, he found an industry mentor in Los Angeles' The Boom Man.
- Both his parents, Debbie and Darren Davis, are U.S. Military workers.
- He discovered his musical talent in '08 after randomly recording a track using his brother LaDarius' gear.
- zHUNDRED has the support of such Atlanta radio stations as V-103, 107.9 and 91.9 The Buzz.
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album242 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member5,775 Views11 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"3,999 Views30 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,408 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,283 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University23,896 Views51 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella11,114 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,680 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,267 Views101 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,527 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,135 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,169 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,368 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,815 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,695 Views29 Comments