- March Madness Vol. 4 (Final Four)The March Madness series XV is giving us has been nothing short of spectacular. We are not only surprised by the sheer volume of content XV has managed to produce, but the consistent quality of the music and the creativity behind each release. Even though March is behind us, XV brings us the final four tracks to the series in the final mix, March Madness Vol. 4 (Final Four). Bruce Meanz appears as a feature, while production is handled by Team Green, Big Jerm, and Casa Di.
- Elite EightMarch Madness continues for XV fans. After a slight delay, Vizzy delivers the 3rd installment in his on-going March Madness series titled Elite Eight. The new project hosts 8 records and features guest appearances from DJ Enuff, Crushboys, Bruce Means, and more. Production is handled by Swiff D, Team Green, Yung Focus, Big Blizz, and more.
- Sweet SixteenHere goes the second installment in XV's new March Madness series. Just three days ago, the Wichita, Kansas rapper released the first volume in the series with Madness Begins, and today he's back with round two titled Sweet Sixteens. The project hosts 16 new tracks, and is again featureless. With 24 new XV tracks in the past three days, this sudden overload of tracks from Vizzy has been rather refreshing considering his absent as of late. What you think?
- Madness BeginsMadness Begins is a new eight-track EP from Wichita, Kansas representative XV, featureless with production from The Awesome Sound, Zuki, Jay Beatz, Big Jerm and Childish Gambino. He'll apparently be dropping new music weekly for the next month in light of March Madness. Thoughts on the project?
- Squarians Vol. 1Bump Squarians Vol. 1, a new offering from XV & The Squarians, which was released on Saturday, October 20th, 2012. XV & The Squarians's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Squarians Vol. 1. His ever - expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you? These artists are featured on the project: Bruce Meanz. These producers soundtracked the mixtape: Cardiak, The Awesome Sound, Xaphoon Jones, FredWreck, ARAABMUZIK, DJ Tech-Neek & B. Dolla.
- Popular CultureStream Popular Culture, a new offering from XV, which was released on Friday, June 15th, 2012. Things are looking better for XV with each new release, which Popular Culture has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work XV has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
- The Yellow Brick Road To SXSWThe following artists contributed to the mixtape: Sez Batters, Betty Trouble, Los. How does this compare to XV's previous work?Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download Popular Culture, a tape released by XV on Friday, June 15th, 2012. It features such cuts as Squarian By Southwest (Intro), Squarian Anthem feat Sez Batters, Learn To Fly feat Betty Trouble.
- Zero HeroesThese artists are featured on the project: Pusha T, Kendrick Lamar, CyHi Da Prynce, Vado, Erin Christine, Kristina Rose, Donnis, Patrick Stump. These producers contributed to the mixtape: Just Blaze, Seven, J Cole, Omen & Audio BLK, Miami Horror, The Awesome Sound. What do y'all think of this mixtape?
- Vizzy Zone (Hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Rockstar)These artists are featured on the mixtape: Talib Kweli, Chiddy Bang, Mike Posner, KiD CuDi, Killer Mike, Mac M, Colin Munroe, Bun B, GLC, Mike Posne. The following producers contributed to the project: Seven, Omen, Woody, Emile, The Awesome Sound. Let us know what you think, folks.