Warren G News
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put OnOct 7, 2015 at 08:56amDr. Dre is one of the most legendary figures in hip hop history. From his early days with the influential N.W.A. through to his most recent release Compton, the 50-year old artist has conquered multiple industries. For us, his most important contributions have been to rap music.
- Stream Warren G's "Regulate... G Funk Era II" EPAug 5, 2015 at 12:04pmDid Dr. Dre and Warren G plan this? The two West Coast pioneers, who happen to be step brothers, are both releasing their first musical projects in quite some time on the exact same day (tomorrow), namely Dre's Compton premiering on Apple Music, and Warren's sequel EP to 1994's Regulate... G Funk Era. Today, Warren G has opted to give us an early stream of his project.
- Rap Industry Recap: July 2015Aug 2, 2015 at 07:31pmBusiness moves quick, and that's no exception for the rap world. From the hottest new signings to movie deals to album pushbacks, the industry is constantly in motion. It can be hard to keep up with at times, so we've consolidated all of the must-hear information from the past month, all in one place. Be on the look out for this monthly recap of news-worthy items you may have missed to stay afloat with the industry.
- Warren G Announces "Regulate... G Funk Era Part II" EP Featuring Nate DoggJul 8, 2015 at 04:03pmWe recently learned that Snoop Dogg has been sitting on some unreleased vocals from his late Doggbrother Nate Dogg, and now it appears that he's not the only former collaborator who's got some vocals in the vault. Warren G, whose best known song featured Nate, just announced a new EP that'll feature posthumous vocals from the West Coast legend.
- #TBT: Nate Dogg OriginalsFeb 26, 2015 at 03:03pmLast month we took a look at Nate Dogg's dopest features, but the late legend put out some incredible work of his own too. We felt it was only right to take a look at 10 originals Nate Dogg put out, including ones released by 213, his group with Snoop Dogg and Warren G.
- Warren G Recalls Getting Production Lessons From Dr. DreJun 21, 2014 at 04:19pmWarren G is as adept behind the boards as he is on the mic, a rare quality he shares with the likes of Kanye West, J. Cole, and of course, his half-brother, Dr. Dre. In fact, it was Dre who was responsible for Warren getting into the production game, revealing in an interview with SkeeTV that the legendary west coast beatmaker gave him his first lesson on the MPC.