- Twista Announces Collaborative EP With Do Or DieApr 15, 2015 at 04:17pmTwista, now 41, is still out there grinding. Last year, he released Dark Horse, his ninth studio album, and, today, he tells us another project is on the way. Twista's next EP, Withdrawal, will be a collaborative EP with the Chicago trio Do or Die.
- Listen To Twista's New Album "Dark Horse"Aug 6, 2014 at 01:37pmTwista is gearing up to drop his new album next week on August 12th. We've already heard a few records off Dark Horse, including the title track, "Friend Of Me" with Chief Keef and Stunt Taylor, as well as "Devil's Angel."
- Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed For Twista's "Dark Horse" [Update: Features Revealed]Jul 1, 2014 at 12:44amIt's been a minute since we've heard anything about Twista's ninth studio album, Dark Horse, but it looks like everything is on track to roll out for August. Last we heard from Twista, he dropped a new single off the LP called "It's Yours" featuring Tia London, and at that time we were expecting a July release for Dark Horse, so it has been pushed back a bit.
- Twista's Bodyguard, Davy Easterling, Found DeadFeb 24, 2014 at 05:37pmOn Friday, Chicago OG Twista posted on his Instagram that his bodyguard, Davy Easterling, also known as 6'9, had gone missing for 48 hours, and he asked for anyone to send information on his whereabouts. Unfortunately, Easterling was found murdered inside an apartment building on Chicago's South Side. Easterling was fatally shot multiple times and his body was burned and left inside his apartment on 83rd and Baker, where he was discovered on Friday morning.
- Underrated Audio: December 6- December 13Dec 14, 2013 at 04:28pmAs we do every week, we aim to bring you overlooked records that dropped in the past seven days with Underrated Audio. These were cuts that didn't get a ton of views, so we're hoping to give them a boost with a second look. This week's edition features music from Tsu Surf, Roc Marciano, GLC and more.
- Twista Reveals "Back To The Basics" EP Artwork [Update: Tracklist Revealed]Nov 29, 2013 at 10:22amTwista revealed the release date for his upcoming Back To The Basics EP last week, and now he's revealed the official artwork for the project. The extended play will feature production from the likes of The Legendary Traxster, DJ Tight Mike, Lo-Key, and more throughout it's seven tracks. You can pick up a copy On December 10th. View the cover art in the gallery above. [via]
- Cover Art For Twista & R. Kelly's "Throwin' My Money" SingleApr 21, 2013 at 07:59pmGearing up for his upcoming album, Twista will be dropping a radio friendly track with R&B icon R. Kelly. Scheduled to drop Monday night, the collabo is called "Throwin' My Money" and from the looks of the art and the title it will be a stripclub anthem. This is Twista's second single off his upcoming The Dark Horse album.