Among the great female hip-hop artists to ever step into the booth is Miami-native Trina. Considered by many to be the single best female rapper, Trina began her career in 1998 when she was featured on Trick Daddy’s single “Nann Nigga”. Since beginning her career, she has released five studio-albums, as well as a joint project with Trick Daddy, and many other mixtapes. Her first two albums “Da Baddest Bitch” and “Diamond Princess”, released in 2000 and 2002 respectively, both certified Gold in the US. Over the course of her career, Trina has collaborated with many notable artists including Rick Ross, Missy Elliot, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Kelly Rowland, Keyisha Cole, Diddy, Keri Hilson, Monica, Flo Rida, T-Pain, Gunplay, Lola Monroe, Silkk the Shocker, Chingy, Snoop Dogg, Meek Mill, Juicy J, French Montana, Yo Gotti, and countless other artists and producers. In September 2013, Trina was hospitalized for dehydration, but assured her fans via Twitter that she was fine. She announced that she is working on her sixth studio-album. She has yet to announce details about the project, save for the fact that Meek Mill, who she released a non-album single with in 2013, would be featured multiple times on the album. Expect the album to drop at some point in 2014.
- She dated Lil Wayne on and off from 2005 to 2007 and both have the others names tattooed on their bodies.
- She dated current New York Knicks player Kenyon Martin from 2007 to 2010, and Martin has her lips tattooed on his neck.
- She was named the most consistent female rapper of all time by XXL Magazine.
- She started the Diamond Doll Foundation that helps struggling young girls.
- She has her own fragrance, clothing line, and plans to pursue an acting career.
- Having Sex Juicy J Feat. 2 Chainz & Trina165K Views68 Comments
- Bag Of Money (Extended Remix) Wale Feat. Rockie Fresh, Trina, Tyga & More139K Views65 Comments
- Gallardo Gunplay Feat. Trina, Yo Gotti & Rick Ross88K Views123 Comments
- I'm On It (Remix) [No DJ] Tyga Feat. DJ Khaled, Trina, Too Short, Maino, Cam'ron & Nips83K Views0 Comments
- Currency Trina Feat. Lil' Wayne And Rick Ross41K Views0 Comments
- Lotta Money (Remix) Diamond (Crime Mob) Feat. Young Dro, Dorrough, Slim Thug, Trina & Twista41K Views0 Comments
- Glamorest Life2005
- B R Right2002
- Diamond Princess2002
- No Panties2002
- Pull Over / I Don't Need U2000
- Da Baddest B***h2000
- Da Baddest Bitch1999
- Back 2 BusinessTrina60K Views 12K Downloads 31 Comments
- Diamonds Are Forever (Hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Holiday)Trina33K Views 27K Downloads 5 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17218 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,411 Views7 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork6,684 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,696 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,780 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,469 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges9,984 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,447 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,435 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,749 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,986 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,322 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,255 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,815 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,900 Views3 Comments