Among the great female hip-hop artists to ever step into the booth is Miami-native Trina. Considered by many to be the single best female rapper, Trina began her career in 1998 when she was featured on Trick Daddy’s single “Nann Nigga”. Since beginning her career, she has released five studio-albums, as well as a joint project with Trick Daddy, and many other mixtapes. Her first two albums “Da Baddest Bitch” and “Diamond Princess”, released in 2000 and 2002 respectively, both certified Gold in the US. Over the course of her career, Trina has collaborated with many notable artists including Rick Ross, Missy Elliot, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Kelly Rowland, Keyisha Cole, Diddy, Keri Hilson, Monica, Flo Rida, T-Pain, Gunplay, Lola Monroe, Silkk the Shocker, Chingy, Snoop Dogg, Meek Mill, Juicy J, French Montana, Yo Gotti, and countless other artists and producers. In September 2013, Trina was hospitalized for dehydration, but assured her fans via Twitter that she was fine. She announced that she is working on her sixth studio-album. She has yet to announce details about the project, save for the fact that Meek Mill, who she released a non-album single with in 2013, would be featured multiple times on the album. Expect the album to drop at some point in 2014.
- She dated Lil Wayne on and off from 2005 to 2007 and both have the others names tattooed on their bodies.
- She dated current New York Knicks player Kenyon Martin from 2007 to 2010, and Martin has her lips tattooed on his neck.
- She was named the most consistent female rapper of all time by XXL Magazine.
- She started the Diamond Doll Foundation that helps struggling young girls.
- She has her own fragrance, clothing line, and plans to pursue an acting career.
- Having Sex Juicy J Feat. 2 Chainz & Trina165K Views68 Comments
- Bag Of Money (Extended Remix) Wale Feat. Rockie Fresh, Trina, Tyga & More139K Views64 Comments
- Gallardo Gunplay Feat. Trina, Yo Gotti & Rick Ross88K Views119 Comments
- I'm On It (Remix) [No DJ] Tyga Feat. DJ Khaled, Trina, Too Short, Maino, Cam'ron & Nips83K Views0 Comments
- Lotta Money (Remix) Diamond (Crime Mob) Feat. Young Dro, Dorrough, Slim Thug, Trina & Twista41K Views0 Comments
- Fuck Love Trina Feat. Tory Lanez37K Views14 Comments
- Glamorest Life2005
- B R Right2002
- No Panties2002
- Diamond Princess2002
- Pull Over / I Don't Need U2000
- Da Baddest B***h2000
- Da Baddest Bitch1999
- Back 2 BusinessTrina62K Views 12K Downloads 31 Comments
- Diamonds Are Forever (Hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Holiday)Trina34K Views 27K Downloads 5 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival3,774 Views23 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,813 Views14 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,878 Views9 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye17,916 Views79 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far13,790 Views110 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay20,688 Views125 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,921 Views36 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"24,883 Views147 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,240 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,585 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,630 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,047 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"31,445 Views179 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,545 Views120 Comments