Among the great female hip-hop artists to ever step into the booth is Miami-native Trina. Considered by many to be the single best female rapper, Trina began her career in 1998 when she was featured on Trick Daddy’s single “Nann Nigga”. Since beginning her career, she has released five studio-albums, as well as a joint project with Trick Daddy, and many other mixtapes. Her first two albums “Da Baddest Bitch” and “Diamond Princess”, released in 2000 and 2002 respectively, both certified Gold in the US. Over the course of her career, Trina has collaborated with many notable artists including Rick Ross, Missy Elliot, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Kelly Rowland, Keyisha Cole, Diddy, Keri Hilson, Monica, Flo Rida, T-Pain, Gunplay, Lola Monroe, Silkk the Shocker, Chingy, Snoop Dogg, Meek Mill, Juicy J, French Montana, Yo Gotti, and countless other artists and producers. In September 2013, Trina was hospitalized for dehydration, but assured her fans via Twitter that she was fine. She announced that she is working on her sixth studio-album. She has yet to announce details about the project, save for the fact that Meek Mill, who she released a non-album single with in 2013, would be featured multiple times on the album. Expect the album to drop at some point in 2014.
- She dated Lil Wayne on and off from 2005 to 2007 and both have the others names tattooed on their bodies.
- She dated current New York Knicks player Kenyon Martin from 2007 to 2010, and Martin has her lips tattooed on his neck.
- She was named the most consistent female rapper of all time by XXL Magazine.
- She started the Diamond Doll Foundation that helps struggling young girls.
- She has her own fragrance, clothing line, and plans to pursue an acting career.
- Having Sex Juicy J Feat. 2 Chainz & Trina165K Views68 Comments
- Bag Of Money (Extended Remix) Wale Feat. Rockie Fresh, Trina, Tyga & More139K Views64 Comments
- Gallardo Gunplay Feat. Trina, Yo Gotti & Rick Ross88K Views119 Comments
- I'm On It (Remix) [No DJ] Tyga Feat. DJ Khaled, Trina, Too Short, Maino, Cam'ron & Nips83K Views0 Comments
- Lotta Money (Remix) Diamond (Crime Mob) Feat. Young Dro, Dorrough, Slim Thug, Trina & Twista41K Views0 Comments
- Fuck Love Trina Feat. Tory Lanez37K Views14 Comments
- Glamorest Life2005
- B R Right2002
- No Panties2002
- Diamond Princess2002
- Pull Over / I Don't Need U2000
- Da Baddest B***h2000
- Da Baddest Bitch1999
- Back 2 BusinessTrina62K Views 12K Downloads 31 Comments
- Diamonds Are Forever (Hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Holiday)Trina34K Views 27K Downloads 5 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit2,608 Views10 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"5,682 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine5,729 Views123 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month6,169 Views24 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,794 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped47,055 Views162 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,052 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"17,589 Views149 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments21,878 Views196 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,332 Views45 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,586 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,468 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,463 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,252 Views0 Comments