Among the great female hip-hop artists to ever step into the booth is Miami-native Trina. Considered by many to be the single best female rapper, Trina began her career in 1998 when she was featured on Trick Daddy’s single “Nann Nigga”. Since beginning her career, she has released five studio-albums, as well as a joint project with Trick Daddy, and many other mixtapes. Her first two albums “Da Baddest Bitch” and “Diamond Princess”, released in 2000 and 2002 respectively, both certified Gold in the US. Over the course of her career, Trina has collaborated with many notable artists including Rick Ross, Missy Elliot, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Kelly Rowland, Keyisha Cole, Diddy, Keri Hilson, Monica, Flo Rida, T-Pain, Gunplay, Lola Monroe, Silkk the Shocker, Chingy, Snoop Dogg, Meek Mill, Juicy J, French Montana, Yo Gotti, and countless other artists and producers. In September 2013, Trina was hospitalized for dehydration, but assured her fans via Twitter that she was fine. She announced that she is working on her sixth studio-album. She has yet to announce details about the project, save for the fact that Meek Mill, who she released a non-album single with in 2013, would be featured multiple times on the album. Expect the album to drop at some point in 2014.
- She dated Lil Wayne on and off from 2005 to 2007 and both have the others names tattooed on their bodies.
- She dated current New York Knicks player Kenyon Martin from 2007 to 2010, and Martin has her lips tattooed on his neck.
- She was named the most consistent female rapper of all time by XXL Magazine.
- She started the Diamond Doll Foundation that helps struggling young girls.
- She has her own fragrance, clothing line, and plans to pursue an acting career.
- Having Sex Juicy J Feat. 2 Chainz & Trina165K Views68 Comments
- Bag Of Money (Extended Remix) Wale Feat. Rockie Fresh, Trina, Tyga & More139K Views65 Comments
- Gallardo Gunplay Feat. Trina, Yo Gotti & Rick Ross88K Views119 Comments
- I'm On It (Remix) [No DJ] Tyga Feat. DJ Khaled, Trina, Too Short, Maino, Cam'ron & Nips83K Views0 Comments
- Lotta Money (Remix) Diamond (Crime Mob) Feat. Young Dro, Dorrough, Slim Thug, Trina & Twista41K Views0 Comments
- Cut Her Off (Remix) Trina Feat. Lil Mo37K Views9 Comments
- Glamorest Life2005
- B R Right2002
- No Panties2002
- Diamond Princess2002
- Pull Over / I Don't Need U2000
- Da Baddest B***h2000
- Da Baddest Bitch1999
- Back 2 BusinessTrina61K Views 12K Downloads 31 Comments
- Diamonds Are Forever (Hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Holiday)Trina34K Views 27K Downloads 5 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date827 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,379 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,685 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See19,872 Views142 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,623 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,906 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,484 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,651 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,108 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments