Trademark Da Skydiver
About Trademark Da Skydiver
Trademark da Skydiver is a rapper who is known for being a member of his friend and fellow NO native Curren$y’s Jet Life collective. Trademark, AKA The Super Villain, appeared on Curren$y’s debut album “Pilot Talk” in 2010 and the rapper’s career has gone steadily gone up ever since. He has released several mixtapes, including his “Issue” series.
He has collaborated with the Jet Life crew including Sir Michael Rocks, Smoke DZA, and Young Roddy, and his most recent project, “Flamingo Barnes 2: Mingo Royale” (2013), featured the likes of Bodega Bamz, Dizzy Wright, and Fiend.
Trademark has yet to announce his next project, so stay posted for any details and new Jet Life releases.
- He grew up listening primarily to New Orleans music like Cash Money.
- He started rapping at age 15.
- He was inspired by Method Man’s “Tical 2000: Judgement Day” album.
- He adopted the moniker The Super Villain with a “me against the world” type attitude.
Top Songsall songs
Rite Nah Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Dizzy Wright21.2K Views46 Comments
1,000 Pounds Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Bodega Bamz12.2K Views9 Comments
Level 3 Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Curren$y & Young Roddy10.4K Views17 Comments
Welcome Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Young Roddy10.2K Views16 Comments
Jet Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Young Roddy & Curren$y8.8K Views38 Comments
Phone Home Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Curren$y & Styles P8.1K Views19 Comments
Recent Videosall videos
Top Mixtapesall mixtapes
Top Storiesall news
- Album Stream: Trademark Da Skydiver's "Flamingo Barnes 2: Mingo Royale" 5.9K Views
- Underrated Audio: October 26- November 1 5.8K Views
- Underrated Audio: October 12- October 18 5.5K Views