Trademark Da Skydiver
About Trademark Da Skydiver
Trademark da Skydiver is a rapper who is known for being a member of his friend and fellow NO native Curren$y’s Jet Life collective. Trademark, AKA The Super Villain, appeared on Curren$y’s debut album “Pilot Talk” in 2010 and the rapper’s career has gone steadily gone up ever since. He has released several mixtapes, including his “Issue” series.
He has collaborated with the Jet Life crew including Sir Michael Rocks, Smoke DZA, and Young Roddy, and his most recent project, “Flamingo Barnes 2: Mingo Royale” (2013), featured the likes of Bodega Bamz, Dizzy Wright, and Fiend.
Trademark has yet to announce his next project, so stay posted for any details and new Jet Life releases.
- He grew up listening primarily to New Orleans music like Cash Money.
- He started rapping at age 15.
- He was inspired by Method Man’s “Tical 2000: Judgement Day” album.
- He adopted the moniker The Super Villain with a “me against the world” type attitude.
Top SongsALL SONGS
- No Sleep Curren$y Feat. Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy82K Views102 Comments
- Money Gramz Curren$y Feat. Young Roddy & Trademark Da Skydiver31K Views27 Comments
- Rite Nah Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Dizzy Wright22K Views43 Comments
- Exhale Curren$y Feat. Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy18K Views6 Comments
- Legal Tender Young Roddy Feat. Trademark Da Skydiver13K Views13 Comments
- Welcome Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Young Roddy10K Views8 Comments
Recent VideosALL VIDEOS
- Trademark Da Skydiver "Keep It 100" Video845 Views2 Comments
- Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Young Roddy "Welcome" Video675 Views1 Comment
- Trademark Da Skydiver Feat. Dizzy Wright "Rite Nah" Video187 Views3 Comments
- Trademark Da Skydiver "Comin Up" Video39 Views2 Comments
Top MixtapesALL MIXTAPES
- Flamingo BarnesTrademark Da Skydiver38K Views 10K Downloads 26 Comments