The Cool Kids News
- Shooting The Shit With Sir Michael RocksAug 25, 2014 at 11:28 AMSir Michael Rocks is not new when it comes to this rapping thing. He's been doing it for almost ten years now, yet he can still be considered a young'n at the current age of 26 (and in fact, he's often grouped in with the young'ns, something we discuss during our interview). When he started out with Chuck Inglish as The Cool Kids back in 2005, he was too ahead of his time. Now that time has caught up with Mikey's style, he's on to the next one.
- Stream Sir Michael Rocks' New Album "BANCO"Jul 29, 2014 at 09:08 AMSir Michael Rocks brought his new sounds to the fans at Midnight last night with his new album BANCO. After posting a leak yesterday with Chuck Inglish and Too Short, "Ain't Nothing Like", you can now stream the album in full before deciding to make the iTunes purchase.
- Stream Chuck Inglish's "Convertibles" Album In Its EntiretyApr 3, 2014 at 01:19 PMChuck Inglish has been in the game for a minute, first emerging on the scene with Sir Michael Rocks in their duo The Cool Kids, and then subsequently launching into a solo career. Despite releasing plenty of material since then, Chuck is only now releasing his debut solo album, which will see release on April 8th. The project features guest appearances from the likes of Mac Miller, Ab-Soul, BJ The Chicago Kid, Vic Mensa, Action Bronson, Chance The Rapper, Sir Michael Rocks, and more.
- The Cool Kids Talk Reunion, & "Shark Week" AlbumFeb 6, 2014 at 09:24 PMAt the top of the year, Chuck Inglish dropped some exciting, and long over-due news.
- Chuck Inglish Says New Cool Kids Album "Shark Week" Is Coming SoonJan 6, 2014 at 07:50 PMChuck Inglish and Sir Michael Rocks have been very prolific since their work together as The Cool Kids, but there have been few updates on a new project from the duo. Today, Chuck surprised fans with an announcement concerning new music from Mikey and himself. "Me and @SirMichaelRocks are about take all our shit back real quick" he tweeted, before announcing, "@thecoolkids - (Shark Week) coming soon."
- Underrated Audio: July 27- August 2Aug 3, 2013 at 10:17 AMThis past week we saw a pretty solid amount of music get released, however, all things turned to Drake when his single "All Me" dropped (so it really is All Drake). But for Underrated Audio we will take the focus off Drizzy for a minute and present you with five tracks from the past week that may have been swallowed up by those huge joints from Drake, 2 Chainz, etc.