Tech N9ne News
- Tech N9ne Reveals New Release Date For "Something Else" & TracklistJun 26, 2013 at 01:02pmTech N9ne has kept fans waiting for his new album, Something Else. The album was originally supposed to drop on June 25th, but perhaps due to the whole June 18th album releases Tech pushed his back so it'd get more coverage?
- Talking To Tech N9ne & Producer Seven On "B.I.T.C.H."Apr 24, 2013 at 10:12amTech N9ne has been doing music since the '90s, and along the way he's picked up a fan or two (or a lot more). However, the rapper still isn't satisified, and he continues to grind to reach those people who have yet to call themselves Tech N9ne fans. Although, he's aware of why people may be put off by his Strange style, from the way he dresses to his musical output, he's definitely in a lane all on his own. Now, though, Tech is ready to cross over to that mainstream lane, and he's breaking down doors to do it.
- Standard & Deluxe Cover Art Revealed For Tech N9ne's "Something Else"Mar 27, 2013 at 11:00amTech N9ne is preparing to releases a new album, Something Else, on June 25th.The Strange Music rapper revealed the artwork for both the standard and deluxe versions of the LP today. Check out both versions in the gallery above.Listen to the final version of his single "B.I.T.C.H." featuring T-Pain here.
- Atmosphere, Snoop Dogg, Tech N9ne & Mac Miller To Headline Soundset Festival 2013Mar 6, 2013 at 11:15amThe line-up for the sixth annual Soundset Festival has been announced. The festival is presented by Rhymesayers Entertainment and Rose Presents and features a slew of ranging hip-hop acts.
- Exclusive: Tech N9ne Responds To Being On Billboard's Power 30 List, Talks "E.B.A.H." & MoreOct 2, 2012 at 01:42pmTech N9ne is making big moves, and he hasn't had help from any commercial cats. The Kansas City rapper has been grinding since the 90s, and it seems that hard work does really pay off. He was on Billboard's Power 30 list the year, and released his twelfth studio album, Welcome to Strangeland, almost a year ago, which landed at #26 on Billboard's 200. His most recent release was an EP called E.B.A.H.