Ryan Leslie News
- Ryan Leslie's Cadillac Seized Over Failure To Pay $1 Million RewardSep 9, 2013 at 12:09amThe case of Ryan Leslie's lost laptop is a strange one. The singer had offered a $1 Million dollar for the return of his laptop after it was stolen in Europe in 2010. When it was eventually recovered by a man in Germany, Leslie refused to pay the finder's fee, arguing that the music files on the laptop (which were the real value to the singer) were absent.
- Ryan Leslie Facing Lawsuit From NYPD DetectiveAug 19, 2013 at 10:29amRyan Leslie is facing a new lawsuit from an NYPD officer, for using the detective's voicemail in a song he released back in 2011, "Joan Of Arc." The rapper faced legal troubles earlier this year, when he was taken to court and ordered to pay $1 million reward money to the finder of his laptop.
- Ryan Leslie Announces European "Black Mozart" TourAug 10, 2013 at 10:25pmIn support of his upcoming Black Mozart album, Ryan Leslie announces a European Tour of the same name.
- Tracklist Revealed For Ryan Leslie's "Black Mozart" & Tour DatesFeb 8, 2013 at 09:42amRyan Leslie will be releasing a new album, Black Mozart, on April 16th. R Les revealed earlier this week that he wrote the album in two days following the lawsuit over his laptop.
- Ryan Leslie Discusses "Black Mozart" Title & Laptop LawsuitFeb 7, 2013 at 10:14amRyan Leslie, in an effort to get passed his recent scandals, is prepping a new album Black Mozart. The producer stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105 this morning to discuss the upcoming album as well as his lawsuit over his laptop, Cassie
- Ryan Leslie Reveals "Black Mozart" ArtworkFeb 2, 2013 at 11:10pmRyan Leslie just dropped an album last October, but he's already preparing the follow up. After losing all of the master files on his laptop, and still having to pay a hefty reward for the returned computer, Ryan reportedly wrote the EP in only two days. Leslie's Black Mozart EP is due out April 16th, and we've already got a visual taste of the project with las
- Ryan Leslie Ordered To Pay $180K More In Stolen Laptop CaseJan 2, 2013 at 02:05pmAfter a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.