Rickie Jacobs Videos
- Reebok Classics Presents Rickie Jacobs' "Reasons To Smile: Aiden" VideoEmerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective) Jacbos' young son Aiden is the focus. Can you relate? The last visual we saw from Rickie was "Guy Code", the first single from his recent Remember To Smile project, produced by Rosewood and Xenia Ghali and directed by Samuel Rogers.
- Rickie Jacobs "Guy Code" (Prod. By Rosewood & Xenia Ghali) Video"Guy Code" is the latest single/visual from emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs, and the first single from his upcoming project Remember To Smile, produced by Rosewood and Xenia Ghali, directed by Samuel Rogers and brought to you by the AubGreen Collective. Expect "classic and clean portraiture infused into an abstract and edgy kaleidoscope of color".
- Rickie Jacobs "Puppet Master" VideoThe official video for Rickie Jacbobs' new 'Puppet Master' single, which will appear on his upcoming "Beautiful America" EP. Let us know what you think, folks. Peep the new visual for Rickie Jacobs's Rickie Jacobs "Guy Code" (Prod. By Rosewood & Xenia Ghali) Video.
- Rickie Jacobs "Millionaire" VideoAir Jacobs teamed up with Houston visual team allmightytv.com for this visual for Millionaire, a track from his upcoming "Beautiful America" EP, produced by YoG$. The project is slated to drop on June 12th. Rickie Jacobs's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and the "Millionaire" video will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning. It's a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since he debuted in this game, and we're looking forward to the follow-up.
- Rickie Jacobs "Reebok Classic: Here's Your Answer (Part 1)" VideoRising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers. Jacobs's odds keep getting better with each new offering, and this visual will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning. It's a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since he debuted in this game. We're looking forward to the follow-up.