Rick Ross News
- Charts Don't Lie: August 12thAug 12, 2012 at 08:04pmStatistics have been an essential part of the rap game for years. "Who is number one?", "How well will an album debut?", and "Will it reach gold?", are just a few of the recorded facts that can be found here. It has been said that numbers never lie, so without further ado let us see what truths they tell.
- Review: Rick Ross' "God Forgives, I Don't"Aug 2, 2012 at 11:52amOn the night before Christmas two-thousand and ten, a black Santa grunted an album would come. A year and a half later he delivered the goods. God Forgives, I Don’t is now played in everyone’s hood. Some coal deserving kids are crying the rest of us are celebrating. Up to this point Rick Ross has yet to produce a platinum album domestically, and though this is a feat few rappers will ever achieve, Rozay sounds ready and able. With a projected 200k in the first week he’s on pace to, and the albums fifteen tracks are a testament as to why.
- Exclusive: Rick Ross Talks "3 Kings" and New Miami SigneeJul 22, 2012 at 07:37amAccording to Rick Ross, MMG is acquiring some new talent out of Miami. Recently having signed Rockie Fresh, Ross hinted at a new signee, but would not disclose a name. "We just makin' big moves. I'm looking at a couple of artists, really one of the artists in Miami... I don't want to say the name so I can inspire a few artists."
- Rick Ross Explains Origins Of "3 Kings" CollaborationJul 20, 2012 at 10:58amRick Ross delivered what is the most anticipated track off God Forgives, I Don't (besides for "Sixteen" with Andre 3000), "3 Kings" with two huge features from Dr. Dre & Jay-Z.
- HNHH Exclusive: Hot 97 Summer Jam (Stage Pictures)Jun 5, 2012 at 02:05pmHotNewHipHop was on site and front stage at Hot 97's Summer Jam 2012.
- Trayvon Martin: Hip Hop RespondsApr 9, 2012 at 12:51pmTrayvon Martin’s murder has been, so far, one of the most controversial events of the year, raising social, racial and political issues in all parts of American society and beyond - stirring reactions within the artistic community as well; especially the hip hop scene.
- Word Up: Joint Projects In Hip-Hop Becoming A TrendFeb 23, 2012 at 12:42pmA recent trend that has surfaced in hip-hop is to do collaborative projects with another artist. I'm not saying that artists haven't done this before, I'm saying that it's become a trend. Arguably two of the greatest, Kanye West & Jay-Z, may have gotten this trend going when they dropped Watch The Throne. That was definitely a successful collab that everyone was (and still is, it seems) pumped about. And now there have been rumours of a lot of other joint efforts coming up (and some have already dropped).
- BTS Photos For Rick Ross' "High Definition"Jan 12, 2012 at 10:14amPeep some photos below from Rick Ross' video shoot for "High Definition" off his mixtape "Rich Forever."