Rich Homie Quan News
- In The A: The Changing Faces Of Atlanta Hip-HopOct 21, 2013 at 01:49pmAtlanta, Georgia. The city bursting with waffle houses and strip clubs also happens to be one of today’s hip-hop capitals. Trap music has skyrocketed over the past couple years, ATL being its home. Twenty years ago, however, there was a much different picture in the A. The Dirty South was simply trying to garner recognition while the East and West Coasts shared a stranglehold on the rap scene. Crazy how times change.
- Stream Gucci Mane & Rich Homie Quan's "Trust God Fuck 12" In Its EntiretyOct 19, 2013 at 12:16amGucci Mane didn’t release a project on 10/17 like he typically does, instead he waited one day later to drop off his new joint album with Rich Homie Quan.
- Top Tracks Of The Week: Sept 23-29Oct 3, 2013 at 11:36pmThis feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 25 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion. This edition features Danny Brown, Justin Timberlake, ScHoolBoy Q and more! Take a look at the list in the gallery above, and feel free to let us know your own favorite tracks in the comments.
- Rich Homie Quan Promises New Mixtape Before Year Is OverSep 29, 2013 at 05:54pmRich Homie Quan recently released a remix to his huge single "Type Of Way." The banger, responsible for the Atlanta native's sudden rise to fame, was a summer hit which even led to a shout-out from Drake and a reported deal with Def Jam.
- Rich Homie Quan Signing To Def Jam?Sep 20, 2013 at 11:12pmRising ATL rapper, Rich Homie Quan, has been on fire recently with his summer hit “Type Of Way”, and his feature on YG and Young Jeezy’s record “My Nigga”. All this recent attention has brought out all the major labels, and it looks like Quan may have found his home.
- Underrated Audio: August 31- September 6, 2013Sep 7, 2013 at 05:28pmAfter a hiatus last week, Underrated Audio returns today to bring you several overlooked records that dropped in the past seven days. We've had an influx of mixtapes recently, which have provided us with most of these tracks-- no Lil Wayne on this feature though. Take a look through the tracks and let us know what your favorite underrated cut was this past week.
- Drake Calls Rich Homie Quan's "Type Of Way" The "Song Of The Summer" [Update: Quan Invites Drake To Get On Remix]Aug 16, 2013 at 03:47pmDrake has more than a couple of tracks that will define many people's summers this year, but according to him, he's not responsible for the best one. The Toronto sat down with MTV to talk about his choice to hop on Migos' "Versace," as well as regretting not getting on the OTHER huge Atlanta single from 2013, Rich Homie Quan's "Type Of Way".