Rich Homie Quan Mixtapes
- If You Ever Think I Will Stop Goin' In Ask RR (Royal Rich)Rich Homie Quan announced that he'd be focusing on solo material for the next little while, and he's now delivered his first mixtape since 2013, somehow topping his last effort in terms of title length with If You Ever Think I Will Stop Goin' In Ask RR (Royal Rich).The project features production from the likes of Wheezy, London On Da Track, Izze The Producer, DJ Spinz, and Nitti Beatz. Let us know what you think of the new tape in the comments.
- Tha Tour Part 1Released back in May, the track "Lifestyle" by Birdman, Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug took a while to catch fire, but when it did, it rocketed up the charts. Since debuting on Billboard's Hip-Hop/R&B chart seven weeks ago, the track has peaked at number seven and spent seven weeks on the chart.
- Da New KoolFat Trel's seen a rise in popularity since signing to Maybach Music Group last Fall, and now he's put his crew on. Slutty Boyz have shared their new tape, Da New Kool, and it's packed with features from Trel, Migos, Wale, Rich Homie Quan, Juicy J, Young Thug, Chinx and many more. Production comes from Young Chop, Honorable C Note and others.
- I Promise I Will Never Stop Going InBump I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In , the latest mixtape from Rich Homie Quan, which dropped on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Rich Homie Quan's horizons are broadening with each new release, and I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since Rich Homie Quan stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
- Still Goin' In ReloadedHear Still Goin' In Reloaded, the latest project from Rich Homie Quan, released on Saturday, June 1st, 2013. Rich Homie Quan continues to impress with each new leak, and Still Goin' In Reloaded is no exception. It's strengthens Rich Homie Quan's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years. We're most definitely anticipating Rich Homie Quan's next offering.