- Marvel Remixes 8 More Album Covers: Future, Clipse, Curren$y, Drake, & MoreOct 2, 2015 at 05:49pmMarvel has been repeatedly endearing itself to hip hop fans the last few months with their impossibly cool remixes of well-known hip hop album art as comic book covers. Their last batch tackled the likes of 2Pac, Jay Z, Mos Def -- this time, they rework covers from such hip hop veterans as Missy Elliott, Geto Boys, and Redman along with a few newer faces.
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" TracklistJun 29, 2015 at 04:09pmMethod Man is coming out from hiding to release a new mixtape/album, The Meth Lab, which'll be the rapper's first release since his collaborative project, Wu-Massacre, and his first solo effort since 2006's 4:21...The Day After.
- Eminem's Top 5 Songs From Movie SoundtracksJun 2, 2015 at 06:09pmEminem's lengthy career has been littered with various endeavors, but the projects he attaches himself too always seem to make sense-- he's not out here making frivolous moves just 'cause. From producing for select artists, to forming his own label Shady Records, to working on movies like "8 Mile," it's usually something that hits home for Em. It was announced the other month that the rapper would be executive producing the upcoming film, "Southpaw," which stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whittaker and Rachel McAdams.
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" FreestylesMar 30, 2015 at 06:05pmFabolous' latest giveaway is not your average freestyle--it was a major statement. Most rappers, wisely, would shy away from such a beat--"Shook Ones", the lead off Mobb Deep's legendary The Infamous. But Fabo gave it a good shot. The best? You decide.
- Ticket Giveaway: Smokers Club TourOct 6, 2014 at 09:09amThe Smokers Club Tour has become an annual event, each year featuring a variety of smoke-worthy rappers. This year the headliners tapped are none other than "How High" duo, Method Man and Redman. Alongside the two veteran MCs, we'll see Mick Jenkins, B-Real of Cypress Hill and Taylor Gang's weed authority Berner.
- Method Man & Redman Headline The Smokers Club Tour 2014Aug 15, 2014 at 12:39pmThe annual Smokers Club tour announced their line-up along with tour dates yesterday, and this year's headliners are none other than the "How High" duo Method Man and Redman. Alongside Method Man and Redman, Mick Jenkins (who just dropped off The Water[s] which we highly recommend peeping), Berner, and B-Real of Cypress Hill will also perform.
- Redman Announces "Muddy Waters 2" EP & LP Releases [Update: Redman Confirms "Muddy Waters 2" & Announces "Blackout! 3"]Mar 18, 2014 at 06:45pmRedman took to Twitter last night to announce the August release of Muddy Waters 2: The Preload EP, a teaser project to be followed by the release of the highly-anticipated Muddy Waters 2 in the fall. Red has apparently been working on the sequel intermittently for the past four years. The original, gold-certified Muddy Waters album was released in 1996 and helped establish him in the game, showcasing his unique style over innovative production from himself, Rockwilder and Erick Sermon.
- Pusha T, Redman & Dizzy Wright To Perform At Brooklyn Hip-Hop FestivalApr 19, 2013 at 02:49pmThe annual Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival is taking place from July 8th til the 13th this year. Today, an announcement was made revealing a few of the acts lined up to perform this summer. For now, Pusha T, Redman and Dizzy Wright were named as festival performers in a tweet sent from the festival's Twitter account.
- Method Man Gives Update On Status Of "How High 2"Apr 17, 2013 at 02:55pmFans have been waiting on the sequel to Method Man and Redman's stoner comedy, "How High," since Redman announced it in 2008. Six years later, and it appears no work has been done on the movie at all. Method Man recently spoke with TMZ about "How High 2" and what progress has been made on the film-- it doesn't sound like much, if any.