- SouthsideIn the past couple of weeks, we've heard multiple freestyles from Kidd Kidd, and, today, G-Unit veteran Tony Yayo comes through with his own to match. Yayo goes in for two minutes over a classic Rakim beat for some vintage NYC that we haven't heard in a long time. During the freestyle, Tony raps on police brutality, shouts-out Bobby Shmurda, and shows undying love for his hood in South Jamaica, Queens. What do you think of Tony's chops on "Southside"? It's about time the other G-Unit vets join in on the freestyle fun.
- Madiba (Nelson Mandela Tribute)In conjunction with the film, 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom', Rakim honors and pays respect to the late great leader Nelson Mandela in this new track "Madiba". Quotable Lyrics: "On July 18th, 1918/ Divine Faith brings what life needs, a great King/ To try and make peace, fight beasts, and make means" "Nelson was the name given/ By a school teacher at the age 7/ Cause of racism, and his African name/ I guess it stayed with him, not just an alias to pain"
- Don't Call MeCheck out Don't Call Me, the latest track from DMX, featuring Rakim, Shontelle & Aleks D which dropped on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013. DMX's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Don't Call Me has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work DMX has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what DMX has on deck.
- Get Visual (Unreleased)Stream Get Visual (Unreleased), the newest drop from Rakim. The cut was released on Monday, May 13th, 2013. Rakim continues to impress with each new leak, and Get Visual (Unreleased) is no exception. It's strengthens Rakim's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years. We're most definitely anticipating Rakim's next offering.
- Cur$ed (What's Wrong Remix)Marco Polo (Producer)'s chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Cur$ed (What's Wrong Remix) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Marco Polo (Producer) has been building over the years. We're definitely anticipating the next move.
- What's WrongGive What's Wrong a listen - it's a new offering from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Rakim. It was dropped on Friday, March 8th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s musical situation is improving with every new release, and What's Wrong will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Marco Polo (Producer) has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're looking forward to what Marco Polo (Producer) has in store.
- Bring It OnStream Bring It On, the newest drop from Rakim. The cut was released on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013. Rakim continues to impress with each new leak, and Bring It On is no exception. It's strengthens Rakim's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years. We're most definitely anticipating Rakim's next offering.
- King TutStream King Tut, the newest drop from Swizz Beatz which features Rakim. The cut was released on Monday, November 8th, 2010. Things are looking better for Swizz Beatz with each new release, which King Tut has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Swizz Beatz has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.