- EDM/Hip-Hop Crossover FailsOct 28, 2014 at 04:27 PMEver since electronic dance music exploded a half-decade ago, the rap industry has been tapping in to the DJ culture in hopes to exploit it for some radio air time. Artists like Steve Aoki, David Guetta and Tiesto have offered their bottle-service beats up to the likes of otherwise-solid MCs such as Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes. The results are usually less than amazing, but some results are downright offensive.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sexy Single Artwork For "Booty"Aug 13, 2014 at 07:23 PMA few months ago, Jennifer Lopez released A.K.A, her eighth studio album, which contained a song that addressed her history as a Butt Icon. Yes, "Booty" was a long time in the making, and now it looks as if it'll be the next single to drop from the project.
- Pharrell To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of FameJun 20, 2014 at 10:22 AMPharrell's contribution to the music industry won't be forgotten any time soon, as the hitmaker is receiving his very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. P is among 30 honorees who will receive a Hollywood star in 2015, as the Walk of Fame Selection Committee announced on Thursday. His fellow honorees range from actors to producers to artists, including pop star Pitbull, Dr. Luke, Will Ferrell, Melissa McCarthy, Sofia Vergara, Amy Poehler, Kelly Ripa and Kool & The Gang.
- Lil Wayne Responds To Pitbull's Diss Track [Update: Pitbull Responds]Feb 27, 2013 at 02:57 PMLil Wayne's Miami Heat tirade got the attention of more than one Miami native.
- Using The 'Harlem Shake' Beat, Pitbull Disses Lil' Wayne Over Miami Heat RantFeb 25, 2013 at 05:13 PMA week after Lil' Wayne's Miami Heat outburst, Pitbull has risen to arms to defend his home state in general. Tapping into the recent 'Harlem Shake' phenomenon, he's delivered a diss track over the electronic dance hit called 'Welcome To Dade County'.
- Pitbull Wins Case Over Lindsay Lohan LyricsFeb 22, 2013 at 11:37 AMBack in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.