About Paul Wall
Paul Wall is one of the more recognizable rappers to emerge from the south in recent memory. The former Color Changing Click member is known not only for his music career but his jewelry endeavours as well, becoming the rap game's #1 grill since starting a custom diamond jewelry business with Johnny Dang (TV Johnny). Throughout his career, the Houston native has released four studio albums and three mixtapes, having collaborated with the likes of Bun B, Chamillionaire (although they're now estranged), Slim Thug, Z-Ro, Michael Watts, Ill Bill, Tech N9ne, Travis Barker, Jermaine Dupri, Lil’ Keke, Kid Ink, Young Dolph and many more. Most recently, he released his latest studio album #CheckSeason (2013) and contributed to Lecrae's "Church Clothes 2" mixtape (also 2013). Stay tuned for the further adventures of Paul Wall. He's ballin' in the mix to this day.
- Paul Wall has dabbled in acting, having appeared in Xtinction: Predator X, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Furnace.
- He has two children, William Patrick and Noelle, with his wife Crystal.
- Wall began a rigorous diet program in 2010 and has since lost 100 pound.
- He attended Jersey Village High School in Jersey Village, Texas.
- Paul Wall studied Mass Communications at the University of Houston.