- Headed To The TopCharles Hamilton has returned to form, and we couldn't be happier about it. The onetime XXL freshman has undergone a much-publicized return to the spotlight in the past month or so, and now he gets back to doing what he does best: putting out quirky, impressive music. His latest, "Headed To The Top," is produced by always-great DC producer/rapper Odddisee, and is probably the best thing we've heard from Hamilton since his heyday.
- RequiemMello Music Group is preparing its annual compilation, and today the first release from the full-length has been released. "Requiem" pairs Oddissee and Phonte, who take the time to comment on current race and police brutality issues in the U.S. Oddissee provides the instrumental, which bears some resemblance to something J Dilla may have produced, complimenting a heavily filtered sample with some knocking drums.
- Invisible WallsODDISEE's "Invisible Walls" is the first single from independent Seoul, Arizona label Mello Music Group's upcoming compilation Mandala Vol. 1, Polysonic Flows. The cut finds the continuously impressive Washington, DC emcee/producer spitting dextrous bars over a soulfully spaced-out instrumental.
- Yeezus Was A Mortal ManCheck out Yeezus Was A Mortal Man , the latest track from ODDISEE, which dropped on Sunday, October 20th, 2013. ODDISEE's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Yeezus Was A Mortal Man has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work ODDISEE has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what ODDISEE has on deck.
- FievreGive Fievre a listen - it's a new offering from ODDISEE. It was dropped on Tuesday, October 1st, 2013. ODDISEE's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Fievre will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work ODDISEE has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're looking forward to what ODDISEE has in store.
- Own AppealBump Own Appeal, the latest cut from ODDISEE. It dropped on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013. ODDISEE's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Own Appeal is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since ODDISEE stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.