For those unfamiliar, ODDISEE is a Sudanese American emcee / producer from Washington, D.C. who's recently been operating out of Brooklyn, New York City (he currently releases music via independent Seoul, Arizona imprint Mello Music Group). Most recently, he released a visual for "Caprice Down", a choice cut drawn from his late 2013 instrumental album The Beauty In All. Juice, E.C. and ManMan of the Long Beach skateboarding collective Hammer City guest starred in the video, which was directed by Jeremy Ian Thomas (AKA former hip-hop recording artist Surreal). Stay tuned for updates on his career, and hit up oddiseemusic.com for further information.
- ODDISEE's favorite producer is Virginia, Minnesota's Chief Tony.
- His primary hip-hop influences are A Tribe Called Quest and Rakim.
- ODDISEE's music has been included in multiple ESPN commercials.
- He's an official member of the Low Budget Crew as well as Diamond District.
- ODDISEE's music has also been used in ads for Quiksilver, Adult Swim and DC Shoes.
- Yeezus Was A Mortal Man ODDISEE65K Views75 Comments
- Headed To The Top Charles Hamilton18K Views14 Comments
- Own Appeal ODDISEE7.2K Views7 Comments
- Requiem ODDISEE Feat. Phonte3.6K Views13 Comments
- Like This (East Coast Remix) Boaz Feat. Termanology, ODDISEE & Vinny Radio3.1K Views0 Comments
- Fly On A Window Red Pill Feat. Blu1.8K Views4 Comments