About O Lyfe
O Lyfe is an emering R&B/Soul vocalist, songwriter and performer born and raised in Decatur, Georgia but currently BASED in Atlanta, unsurprisingly. Affiliated with The Aphilliates trendsetter DJ Sense, he broke into the music scene with the success of his 2012 hit "A$$ Shots", an unconventional take on Sir Mix-A-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby Got Back". The last we heard of the new In Love With Music signee was "She Bad", his first single of 2014, which features fellow Georgia artist K Camp on the assist. Stay tuned for updates on his career, y'all. He's currently working on a new EP, and has only just begun to pop.
- O-Lyfe is a former member of the Hamilton Park collective.
- Although Hamilton Park signed a record deal with Harrell Records and Atlantic, O-Lyfe chose to pursue a solo career instead.
- He's been described as the bridge between Trey Songz and Jeremih.
- O-Lyfe has a passion for party rocking.
- He describes his work as "feel good music, music for everyone".
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape4,326 Views36 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album16,477 Views124 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,052 Views45 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,312 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,743 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,930 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,166 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,105 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,021 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,203 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"39,433 Views186 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,032 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,929 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online36,946 Views69 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad7,045 Views31 Comments