About Nino Bless
In Nino Bless' short career he has worked with Akon ("Changed Man"), his childhood idol Kool G Rap, Joe Budden (on his album "Halfway House"), Styles P, Jarren Benton, Slug Of Atmosphere, Jarren Benton, Rhymefest, Skyzoo, Jean Grae, Nickelus F, Grafh, Crooked I & more. One of the most innovative rhyming wizards of the new generation, with a sound that is maturing each time he drops a song. Nino received high praises for his mixtape "R.O.A.M 2" which dropped in 2013. He's also received praises by fellow rapper Pharoahe Monch, amongst others. Recently Nino released "Rhyme Of The Year," and while Crooked I was on DJ Skee he commented that it "was one of the best rhymes he's heard from anyone, and if someone with the machine behind them released it it would have shut down Hip Hop for the week."
- Nino has never drank alcohol in his life.
- Nino consistently makes comic book references in raps as he was a comic head growing up.
- He's written a song for Dr. Dre's infamous "Detox" which got leaked onto YouTube.
- Nino Bless was almost apart of the group Slaughterhouse, however because of certain circumstances he didn't join the group.
- Nino believes that man has never landed on the moon.
- This Song Might Get Me Killed Nino Bless Feat. Rafijah Siano6.7K Views19 Comments
- #Audiotrip Nino Bless Feat. Jarren Benton4.7K Views9 Comments
- Circle Circle Thot Thot Nino Bless3.8K Views7 Comments
- How Many Mics (Freestyle) Nino Bless3K Views4 Comments
- Girl Vs. World Nino Bless2.8K Views4 Comments
- Bulletproof (The Cool Table) Nino Bless Feat. Cambatta1.9K Views5 Comments
- R.O.A.M. 2: The Greater FoolNino Bless26K Views 2.3K Downloads 15 Comments
- Illuminati RejectNino Bless18K Views 3K Downloads 13 Comments
- Latin Marksman 2 (R.O.A.M.)Nino Bless13K Views 2.8K Downloads 22 Comments
- Underrated Audio: September 11- 1728 Views