Mick Jenkins Videos
- CinematicTV's SXSW Recap VideoWe're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year. Check out the smoke-clouded video above. In it, we see artists as varied as The Diplomats, Pro Era, Lil Herb and Mick Jenkins enjoying some green together, as well as rocking a variety of shows throughout the week. Blunts, bongs, bowls and dabs are puffed, with the Smoker's Club really making good on their name over the course of this short video.
- Nardwuar Vs. Mick JenkinsNardwuar's already provided us with some great interviews from his recent trip to SXSW, and today we get yet another. This time, Mick Jenkins steps in for an interview, and like many before him, he's wowed by Nardwuar's deep knowledge of random facts about him. In addition to gifting him an Erik Satie record, Nardo presents Jenkins with old pictures of himself, and asks him random questions like, "What do mushrooms do to you, Mick?" Mick seems jazzed by the Vancouver native's research, and surprised by the pictures he brought along.
- Mick Jenkins Feat. Supa BWE "Treat Me" VideoPrior to the release of his stand-out sophomore mixtape, The Water[s], Mick Jenkins released this thought-provoking and socially conscious record called "Treat Me" (which did not appear on the mixtape). For the most part it flew under the radar (although it did appear on Underrated Audio), but today Mick brings our attentio
- Mick Jenkins "Jazz" VideoWe were very pleased to announce the other day that we'll be premiering Mick Jenkin's anticipated follow up to Trees And Truths come August 12th. The Chicago rapper has kept The Water[s] tightly under wraps for the most part, but he's let go a few records here and there.
- Alex Wiley Feat. Mick Jenkins "Own Man" VideoAlex Wiley debuted his sophomore mixtape effort, Village Party, last week, and although this collaboration with Mick Jenkins got axed from the final tracklist (instead another Mick Jenkins collabo, "Forever," appeared on the tape), Wiley and Jenkins have decided to shoot a video for the track regardless.
- Alex Wiley & Mick Jenkins Talk The Making Of "Own Man"We just heard from Mick Jenkins earlier today, when he delivered the new mixtape leak "Free Nation Rebel Soldier Pt. 2" and he's come up again, this time discussing his collaboration for Alex Wiley's new single "Own Man."
- Mick Jenkins "Martyrs" Video"Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees..." The latest visual from emerging Chicago emcee Mick Jenkins, which is provocative, to say the least. "Martyrs" is the second single from his upcoming project "The Water[s]", produced by Ongaud. Recognize the sample? Let us know what you think, folks.