No Malice News
- 5 Christian Hip-Hop Artists Infiltrating The MainstreamJun 4, 2014 at 04:04pmWith the rise of digital music, decline of music sales, and mass growth and adoption of social networks and blogs, we have seen the playing field become leveled. With that has come fewer major label releases and a lion share of independent releases. With a small number of Hip Hop albums surpassing the milestone of 100,000 sales these days - or even half that number, it has become easier to gain awareness.
- No Malice Denies Clipse Album Rumors AgainMar 28, 2014 at 11:57amEven though he had already squashed rumors of a new Clipse album last month, No Malice was recently asked about the project again in an interview with Rapzilla at SXSW. His answer was no different this time around, and this should definitely put all hopes of a new Clipse album to sleep.
- No Malice Says There Is "No Clipse Album In The Works”Jan 24, 2014 at 05:15pmAfter much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
- Pusha T Confirms New Clipse Album [Update: Pusha Says He Never Confirmed Reunion]Jan 13, 2014 at 04:24pmThere's been much confusion over whether or not Clipse are currently working on a new project. A rumor began circulating last week that Pusha T and No Malice were hitting the studio with The Neptunes, but there have been mixed reports from the rapping brothers themselves.
- Underrated Audio: August 10-16Aug 17, 2013 at 10:34amIt doesn't even really need to be said at this point, but this past week was dominated by Kendrick Lamar and the many "Control" responses that followed. It seems every rapper feels some type of way about some line in K. Dot's verse, even if they weren't directly called out. You've probably had your fill of anything titled "Control" so let's take a look at some of the records that dropped this past week that had nothing to do with Kendrick Lamar.
- No Malice Reveals "Hear Ye Him" Artwork & TracklistJul 29, 2013 at 05:09pmNo Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
- No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed]Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pmThis year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists. Interestingly enough, both brothers will be dropping their debut solo effort in the same month this summer.