Mac Miller News
- Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds]Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pmThis past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from Miller again for a track that appeared on a free mixtape. Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to put the
- Mac Miller & Lord Finesse On Good Terms Following SettlementFeb 1, 2013 at 11:05amMac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald
- Mac Miller Says Negative Critical Reaction Turned Him To Drug UseJan 28, 2013 at 12:32pmMac Miller's debut album "Blue Slide Park" was the first independently distributed album to top the charts since 1995. The album also attracted some attention in the critical sphere, being panned by publications across the board. Despite his commercial success, Miller found himself very bothered by the harsh criticism of the project, and says it was this negativity that turned him to drug abuse.
- It's Yo Birthday: 25 Best Mac Miller TracksJan 19, 2013 at 06:24pmFor an artist that's just turned 21, Mac Miller has a discography that would have taken many years to garner. It took some time to sort through 7 mixtapes, 3 EP'S, and an independent album. But, after some extensive research and hours of listening to the Pittsburgh rapper, we've broken down 25 of his top songs. With another mixtape and an album due out in 2013, Mac Miller doesn't look like he's slowing down any time soon.
- Review: Mac Miller's "Macadelic"Mar 28, 2012 at 03:29pmMac Miller recently dropped his latest effort, the “Macadelic” mixtape. I haven't really had feelings towards Mac Miller, good or bad; I've enjoyed some of his stuff, but he's not an artist who's in heavy rotation on my iPod. Nonetheless, this was a free tape, so why not give it a listen. I enjoyed it more than I anticipated, and I think he went in a slightly different direction content-wise, and maybe even sound-wise, all the while retaining his trademark energy and youthful-persona.