Lil Wayne Songs
- OnlyNicki Minaj teased us with the cartoonified cover art for her new single "Only" on the weekend, featuring an all-star line-up of Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown. Today we get the new single which was premiered on iHeart Radio. It's a definite radio-friendly banger, although, it's the clean version for now.
- Take KareWell the wait is over. After much anticipation we finally have the first ever collaboration between Young Thug & Lil Wayne. Produced by London On Da Track, the anticipated record is called "Take Kare" and will be featured on the upcoming Rich Gang 2 compilation which is due out later this Fall.
- Believe Me (Freestyle)Ace Hood's spent the majority of 2014 making "Beast Mixes" of popular tracks, showing his lyrical dexterity by destroying the hottest songs of the year. He's already torn apart "Chi-Raq," "0 To 100" and "No Flex Zone," and now he's lined up Drake and Lil Wayne's "Believe Me" to knock down with his verbal antics.
- Can't Stop Won't StopNicki Minaj's debut mixtape Playtime Is Over dropped on July 5th seven years ago, giving us our first glimpse into the Young Money signee who would soon take over the radio. This past week Nicki took to Instagram to reveal she wasn't even aware that her tape's 7-year anniversary had passed, apparently the fans pointed it out to her.
- Think I'm LyinSuper Hood, aka Hood, is a new rapper from Dallas, Texas who just happened to nab features from Lil Wayne and Tyga for his new single "Think I'm Lyin." The song serves as the first cut off his upcoming mixtape Kitchen 24, and also made it onto Stevie J's new compilation mixtape, Appreciation 7: It's Just A Vibe, which dropped today.
- Buy The WorldBefore the weekend started we received a snippet of Mike WiLL Made It's new single "Buy The World" with a line-up consisting of Weezy F, Future and Kendrick Lamar. The full version has arrived a day, and it does not disappoint despite being the clean version (for now). Mike WiLL changes up production style for this one, going a more experimental different direction than the trap-pop "23" with Miley Cyrus, Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa.
- D'usseWell that didn't take long. After giving us a preview earlier this morning, Lil Wayne comes through with his brand new song "D'usse", off his upcoming Carter V album. Tunechi provides that vicious flow from his mixtape days that we all grew to love, while tackling this triumphant, piano-inspired production from Lee Major of the Nasty Beatmakers. He also gives Hov a shout out, which is almost mandatory with a title like "D'usse".
- Believe MeWell here ya go fam! Lil Wayne has went ahead and debuted the first single off Carter V with "Believe Me", featuring Drake. Tackling the dope production from Vinylz & Boi-1da, Weezy & Drake celebrate the success of their squad and let everyone know who's still on top. Drizzy even pledges his loyalty to Tunechi and issues a warning to anyone who has a problem with YMCMB. Drizzy raps, “That’s the man that put me in this shit / If a nigga fuck wit’ ‘em I put ‘em down quick / Got a verse for anybody who wanna talk about the clique.”