About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
I'm The Bada$$ (Joey Bada$$ Diss) Lil B95.5K Views240 Comments
Justin Bieber Lil B56.5K Views225 Comments
Base For Your Face (Prod. By 9th Wonder) Lil B Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte40.7K Views123 Comments
Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B40.4K Views146 Comments
Gon Be Okay Lil B32.9K Views94 Comments
Trapped in Prison Lil B31.6K Views145 Comments
38.6K Views 5.1K Downloads 88 Comments
34.2K Views 4.2K Downloads 53 Comments
61K Views 5.6K Downloads 201 Comments
- Lil Bibby Shares "Free Crack 2" Tracklist, New Release Date 12.9K Views
- Samples Of The Week: August 14 2.8K Views
- Bobby Shmurda Claims Lloyd Banks Never Bought "Hot Nigga" Beat 39.5K Views
- Samples Of the Week: July 24 3.4K Views
- Lil Boosie Delays "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell" 20.6K Views
- Man Stabbed At Meek Mill's BET Awards Party 18.9K Views
- Samples Of The Week: June 19 6K Views