About Lady GaGa
Lady Gaga released her debut solo album, "The Fame," in 2008 which included the hits; "Just Dance," "Poker Face," and "Bad Romance." The album sold over 15 million copies worldwide, won two Grammy Awards, and made her the only artist in the digital era to reach the 5 million sales mark with her first two hits. She made headlines worldwide when she performed a duet with Elton John at the 52 Grammy Awards. She later wrote, "Fame Monster," which consisted of eight songs and dropped in 2009; it included the hit singles, "Bad Romance," "Alejandro," and "Telephone," which featured Beyonce. In 2011, she went on her worldwide tour, "The Montster Ball Tour," which became one of the highest grossing tours of all time. That same year, her second album, "Born This Way," sold 1.1 million copies in its first week. Her most recent album, "Artpop," featured the hit songs "Applause," and "Do What U Want," which features R. Kelly.
- First artist in history to claim four #1 hits from a debut album
- She was the first musician to get more than 1 billion view on YouTube
- She played the role of "La Chameleon" in Machete Kills
- She has 10 tattoos
- Her stage name comes from the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga"
Do What U Want Lady GaGa Feat. R. Kelly70.4K Views72 Comments
Do What U Want (Remix) Lady GaGa Feat. R. Kelly & Rick Ross25.8K Views19 Comments
Marry The Night (The Weeknd & Illangelo Remix) Lady GaGa17.2K Views14 Comments
Do What U Want Lady GaGa Feat. Christina Aguilera5.1K Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Will Appear On Lady Gaga & R. Kelly's "Do What U Want" Remix 6.1K Views
- Lady Gaga Says She's "A Big Fan" Of Chief Keef, Keef Responds [Update: More Keef & Gaga Interaction On Twitter] 134.1K Views
- Wiz Khalifa Talks On "Blacc Hollywood," Says The Weeknd Will Be On It 46.9K Views
- Too Short To Appear On Lady Gaga's New Album 3.1K Views