Kid Ink News
- Exclusive BTS: Dizzy Wright's "Fashion" Video With Kid Ink & Honey CocaineSep 2, 2013 at 10:23amDizzy Wright is fresh off releasing his new mixtape, The Golden Age, and is now giving one of the highlights from the tape the visual treatment. HNHH is proud to work with Dizzy, Honey Cocaine, and Kid Ink on the video for "Fashion," which will premiere on the site in the near future.
- Kid Ink Announces "Spaced Out" Tour DatesAug 22, 2013 at 03:29pmKid Ink is gearing up for an American "Spaced Out" tour, to run throughout the Fall. The Alumni/RCA Records signee will kick off the tour in September in Waterbury, CT and will continue until October 13th, wrapping up in Seattle, WA. Having already announced an European "Roll Up" tour, Ink isn't stopping just yet. 5-6 more dates are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
- HNHH Exclusive: Kid Ink Reveals Release Date & Artwork For "Almost Home" EPMay 10, 2013 at 06:11pmKid Ink hit us with a new remix to his track "Bad Ass" last week, and has now revealed the release date and artwork for his upcoming EP, Almost Home. The L.A. rapper will drop his debut project for RCA on May 28th. Check out the official artwork for the EP in the gallery above. Watch Kid Ink's latest video for "Bad Ass" below.
- Win Free Tickets to See Kid Ink in NYC!Apr 29, 2013 at 02:20pmIt's simple...
- Charts Don’t Lie: January 26Jan 26, 2014 at 06:00amThis week the charts remained relatively calm, with no hip-hop new-comers to speak of yet. However, Ty Dolla $ign recently dropped his new Beach House EP, so we'll have to see how well that does sales-wise next week. This past week was Kid Ink's second week on the Billboard 200, and while he wasn't able to maintain a spot within the top 20 of the Billboard 200, he was pretty close, dropping to #21 after a #3 debut. Although Ink is signed to RCA, this is his debut effort and while he's pushing towards the mainstream, he hasn't quite broken down the barrier yet.
- Kid Ink's "Show Me" Certified Platinum, New Tour Dates AddedMar 24, 2014 at 06:44pmIt didn't take long to realize that Kid Ink's "Show Me" was a hit. The track, which features an assist from Chris Brown, a Robin S.-sampling, Mustard-helmed beat, as well as some writing credits from Jeremih and TeeFLii has pretty much everything going for it. After becoming a chart mainstay, the song has now achieved platinum status, breaking the 1 million mark this week. Simultaneously, Kid Ink has announced some new tour dates, adding to his already lengthy tour in support of My Own Lane.
- Kid Ink Talks Decision To Sign With Major Label & Working With Meek Mill And WaleJan 28, 2013 at 04:55pmAfter enjoying a wealth of success as an independent artist, Kid Ink announced early in the new year that he had signed a deal with RCA Records. In a recent interview, the Cali rapper discusses his decision to sign with a major label as he feels it will help elevate his career, outside of following the standard indie artist formula. Kid Ink also discusses how he got big
- Top Tracks Of The Week: Sept 2-10Sep 10, 2013 at 07:44pmThis feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 25 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion. This edition features Meek Mill, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz and more! Take a look at the list in the gallery above, and feel free to let us know your own favorite tracks in the comments.
- Win Kid Ink Tickets, Follow HotNewHipHop On Instagram! [Update: Winner Announced]Apr 1, 2014 at 05:21pmKid Ink is kicking off his "My Own Lane" tour next week, and HotNewHipHop is giving you the chance to catch him live in concert!We've got tickets to Ink's show at Seattle's Neptune Theatre on April 2nd. If you're in the area, and would like to attend the show, simply follow the rules below, and you could be seeing Kid Ink, King Los and Bizzy Crook live in concert!