Kid Ink News
- HNHH Exclusive: Kid Ink Reveals Release Date & Artwork For "Almost Home" EPMay 10, 2013 at 06:11 PMKid Ink hit us with a new remix to his track "Bad Ass" last week, and has now revealed the release date and artwork for his upcoming EP, Almost Home. The L.A. rapper will drop his debut project for RCA on May 28th. Check out the official artwork for the EP in the gallery above. Watch Kid Ink's latest video for "Bad Ass" below.
- HotNewHipHop Presents Summer Jam's Festival Village: Meet The Artists, Win TicketsApr 30, 2013 at 12:38 PMWith Summer Jam 20 around the corner, HotNewHipHop.com is heating up the summer as this year's presenting sponsor for the SJXX Festival Village. The HNHH team will be present and on-site, bringing you a live stream of the entire event. Attendees, make sure to pass by the official HotNewHipHop tent, where festival Village headliners Action Bronson, A$AP Ferg and Kid Ink, will be hanging out. Snap pics with the artists or get a photo opp with the HNHH Hotties team!
- Win Free Tickets to See Kid Ink in NYC!Apr 29, 2013 at 02:20 PMIt's simple...
- BTS Photos: Video Shoot For Kid Ink's "Bad Ass" With Meek Mill & WaleFeb 20, 2013 at 04:51 PMSince singing with RCA Records, Kid Ink has been pushing his major label single, "Bad Ass" featuring Meek Mill and Wale.
- Kid Ink To Record With Pharrell And Possibly Alicia KeysFeb 11, 2013 at 07:44 PMAfter signing a deal with RCA Records, Kid Ink has been focusing on putting together his first album with his new label, and recently talked about some of the collabos he has, and is trying to get. The Cali rapper mentions an upcoming recording session with producer Pharrell. He also talks about wanting to get some of his
- Kid Ink Talks Decision To Sign With Major Label & Working With Meek Mill And WaleJan 28, 2013 at 04:55 PMAfter enjoying a wealth of success as an independent artist, Kid Ink announced early in the new year that he had signed a deal with RCA Records. In a recent interview, the Cali rapper discusses his decision to sign with a major label as he feels it will help elevate his career, outside of following the standard indie artist formula. Kid Ink also discusses how he got big