KRS-One, AKA Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone, is a hip-hop forefather crucial to the culture's evolution, not to mention of the greatest emcees to ever do it (hype notwithstanding). Since his beginnings with Boogie Down Productions in the mid-eighties, he's released eleven studio albums, three collaborative albums and five compilations, having collaborated with the likes of Keva, Buckshot, True Master, Marley Marl, Showbiz, Bumpy Knuckles, Peedo, MC Lyte, Ice Cube, Peter Gunz, B-Real, Shaq, Cam'ron, Keith Murray, Killah Priest, Vigilante, Run, Redman, Prodigy and many more. He's currently maintaining The Temple Of Hip-Hop (a society, ministry, archive and school he founded) and continues to tour in promotion of The Gospel Of Hip-Hop: The First Instrument, his 600-page treatise on the religious potential of the culture. He's also working on a new studio album titled Just Like That. Stay tuned.
- "K", "R" and "S" are letters taken from his middle name as well as that of Hindu god Krishna .
- He left home at the age of fourteen to pursue a career in rap.
- KRS-One is a staunch vegetarian.
- He's apparently threatened to sue any radio station that attempts to spin his music.
- KRS-One received a BET Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008.
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow5,401 Views25 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City4,312 Views16 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds10,362 Views35 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support7,722 Views41 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show14,673 Views34 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"3,155 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed26,289 Views86 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer4,506 Views4 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark13,241 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"15,001 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece34,337 Views51 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,259 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak56,827 Views121 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,624 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women84,060 Views127 Comments