Aaron Rivera was born to a Puerto Rican father and Hungarian mother and raised in 'Sin City' Las Vegas, Nevada. His upbringing afforded this teenager a unique life experience and musical palette. At the age of eight, he began to show interest in music by messing around with his older brother’s home studio, and eventually at the young age of twelve, decided to take rap more seriously. KIDD focused on gaining ground in his local community and began performing at live events for teens. He partied and smoked weed like may young kids these days, but his life made a sudden turn. He found God, and KIDD's views on life changed along with the content of his music. KIDD was included on Rapzilla's 12 Freshman of 2012 after releasing a slew of free songs and music videos in 2011. Considered wise beyond his years, in 2012, KIDD signed to indie label, Infiltrate Music and released his debut album "Murder My Flesh" in September of 2013 at 17 years old. KIDD's mandate is to use music to speak to the youth of the world through crafty wordplay, vivid imagery, and challenging music that will promote a positive and drug-free message, that goes against the tide of today's rap culture.
Top Storiesall news
- Underrated Audio: January 10-January 16 4.4K Views
- G-Unit Talks "The Beast Is G-Unit" EP, Fake Love From Other Rappers 12K Views
- G-Unit Releases A Surprise New EP, "The Beauty Of Independence" 39.7K Views
- Underrated Audio: July 20-26 3.1K Views
- Talking To August Alsina, Kidd Kidd & His Producers On "Downtown" 4.1K Views