Juicy J & Lex Luger
About Juicy J & Lex Luger
For those unaware, emcee Juicy J and producer Lex Luger joined forces in May 2011 for the collaborative mixtape Rubba Band Business 2, which was hosted by the Trap-A-Holics. They're perhaps best known for their August 2001 single "A Zip And A Double Cup". Throughout their three year partnership, they've collaborated with the likes of Sonny Digital, Travis Porter, Billy Wes, Teezio, Big Germ, Edan, ID Labs, Curren$y, Machine Gun Kelly, Ur Boy Black, VABP, Wiz Khalifa, Don Trip, Project Pat, Casey Veggies and more. Although we haven't heard much from them in a minute, stay tuned for updates on their movements as a unit, y'all.
- Luger's moniker is derived from that of former professional wrestler Lex Luger.
- Juicy J is rapper Project Pat's younger brother.
- Luger created the backing beat for Kanye West and Jay Z's "HAM".
- Juicy J won an Oscar for his contribution to the Hustle & Flow soundtrack at the 78th Academy Awards.
- Luger is an in-house producer for 1017 Brick Squad Records.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,519 Views24 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid50,465 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,000 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,536 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,667 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week15,893 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,111 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,128 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,664 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,553 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,055 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,114 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,535 Views44 Comments