- AnnieRUO'TAY 4Last year, L.A. crooner Teeflii had a hit on his hands with the DJ Mustard-produced and 2 Chainz-featuring "24 Hours." He capitalized upon that success earlier this year by releasing his debut album, Starr, but now he returns to a series he started before his was a radio-approved star. Following AnnieRUO'TAY 3: Who The Fuck Is Annie?, which dropped in 2013, we get the series' fourth installment, which arrives sans subtitle.
- N.O.M.A. (Not On My Album)Shortly after delivering his long-awaited EP with producer Shlohmo, No More, Jeremih has released another free project, to precede his album Late Nights: The Album. The mixtape, accurately titled Not On My Album, consists of records that didn't make the final album cut.
- No More EP (Prod. By Shlohmo)Today is Jeremih's birthday, and he's celebrating it by giving the fans a present- his highly anticipated collaborative EP with producer Shlohmo. We first got a taste of what these two could cook up together with 2013's extremely dope "Bo Peep (Do U Right)", and ever since we've been fiending for more. More than a year later, they're dropping off their No More EP. No More contains six records, including one feature from Chance The Rapper, and of course all bassline-heavy, new age r'n'b production from Shlohmo.
- WinterSpringSummerFallAfter the initial shock of Beyonce's surprise self-titled debut wore off, the question among many fans on perusing the liner notes was-- who the hell is Boots? The name was present within the credits of almost every song on the album, and it wasn't long before someone connected the dots and revealed the pseudonym to belong to Jordy Asher, Roc Nation's most recent signee. Since then Boots has been sharing solo cuts through his soundcloud, and today he gives us his debut project, WinterSpringSummerFall.
- Late NightsListen to Late Nights, the latest tape from Jeremih. It dropped on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012. Jeremih's future brightens with every new release, and Late Nights certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Jeremih has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more. These artists contributed to the mixtape: Natasha Mosley, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, Sir Michael Rocks, Marcus Fench, Twista, AK, YG, E40, Willie Taylor. Can you dig it?