James Fauntleroy News
- Top Tracks: November 2 - November 8Nov 9, 2015 at 06:36pm10. Fetty Wap - Jimmy Choo It's been less than two months since Fetty Wap's debut self-titled album, which went No. 1, and he's already dropped a joint tape with French Montana and has another EP in the works. "Jimmy Choo," dedicated to the Malaysian fashion designer, would sound nicely on the upcoming release. It's softer than most of Fetty's radio anthems, as Zoovier channels the sound of his new life of luxury.
- Kendrick Lamar Reportedly Picks Next Single From "To Pimp A Butterfly"Sep 23, 2015 at 03:16pmA week after releasing To Pimp A Butterfly in March, Kendrick Lamar announced he would push "King Kunta" as an album single, and then in June he did the same with "Alright." In keeping with this trend of releasing singles in three month intervals, the new TPAB single will be "These Walls," reports HipHopnMore.
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"Aug 28, 2015 at 01:11pmOmarion is gearing up for a new album, Reasons, to follow up his recent release Sex Playlist. The MMG-signed singer found a new wave of success with his hit single "Posed To Be," which he discusses in our recent interview-- despite being around for quite some time, somehow that record turned out to be the biggest one of his career.
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 7)Aug 7, 2015 at 05:17pmAfter an OVO-themed edition of Staff Picks last week, we're back to a more varied round-up of artists and songs chosen by the HNHH staff. We didn't have any big developments in the Drake/Meek Mill beef this week, at least not song-wise, although Meek is still going at Drake during his live shows. In terms of music, we we're excited to receive a new single from Mac Miller, and CyHi The Prynce came out of hiding as well (both picks on this wee
- The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death"Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59amAfter Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares Features On "To Pimp A Butterfly"Mar 15, 2015 at 10:21pmDetails on the upcoming Kendrick Lamar album continue to roll in. Last week, we saw the initial tracklist to To Pimp a Butterfly, which included zero features. Today (March 15), Kendrick has confirmed there will, indeed, be a few noteworthy guests on the LP.
- Stream/Download James Fauntleroy's Free Album "The Warmest Winter Ever"Nov 27, 2014 at 10:56pmJames Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
- More Details Emerge On Kanye West's New, Less "Abrasive" AlbumMay 23, 2014 at 12:35pmThe latest clue we got about Kanye West's upcoming album came courtesy of a Florence, Italy newspaper, in which West was interviewed saying that the album was "made in Florence." Yesterday, Billboard pulled together some new sources to give us a better idea of what to expec
- Stream James Fauntleroy's "String Theory Acoustic" EPMay 17, 2014 at 10:30amJames Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J. Cole's "Born Sinner", and Big Sean's "World Ablaze", Fauntleroy has put in work with some of the biggest names in rap, but it hasn't slowed his solo material either. To celebrate his birthday, James has dropped the String Theory Acoustic EP, which, if you've been following the singer's output, contains a few songs you may already recognize.