Jahlil Beats News
- Jahlil Beats Says Drake & Meek Mill's Beef Might Not Be OverSep 25, 2015 at 07:01pmThough the beef between Drake and Meek Mill barely lasted a couple of weeks, it was by far the most sensational event to happen in hip-hop all year. It's now two months after Meek Mill's Twitter fingers ran wild, and we thought the beef was long over with. Not so fast, says Jahlil Beats, who produced Meek's one and only diss track, "Wanna Know."
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"Sep 1, 2015 at 01:25pmRick Ross's last couple albums have left something to be desired. With Black Dollar coming out this Thursday, hope springs eternal that he'll regain his peak form. Despite his pear-induced weight loss, Ross is about to turn 40 years old, potentially on the downslope of his rap career and in need of boost.
- Jahlil Beats & Beanie Sigel Prepping "Still Public Enemy" MixtapeJan 14, 2015 at 03:26pmBeanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim. According to Jahlil Beats the Philly native is prepping a new mixtape, with Jahlil providing the soundscape.
- Jahlil Beats Lists His Top 10 Singles He ProducedOct 20, 2014 at 01:52pmThe other week we got producer Jahlil Beats to do some of our work for us, and list his Top 10 producers of all time. It was an interesting glimpse into the mind and the influences of the young producer, as he cited plenty of seasoned producers and let us know his favorite to ever do it was Swizz Beatz.
- Jahlil Beats Lists His Top 10 Producers Of All TimeOct 14, 2014 at 04:05pmJahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit. Following the interview, Jhalil took the time to list off his Top 10 producers of all time, offering a reason for each.
- Bobby Shmurda Claims Lloyd Banks Never Bought "Hot Nigga" BeatAug 10, 2014 at 06:59pmThere has been a fair amount of outcry from Lloyd Banks fans over the past few weeks claiming that New York's Bobby Shmurda lifted the G-Unit rapper's "Jackpot" instrumental without giving due credit to the original emcee. Now, Shmurda has finally addressed the issue, claiming that Banks never actually bought the production from Jahlil Beats in the first place.
- Jahlil Beats Reveals "Legend Era III" Artwork, Features & Release DateNov 5, 2013 at 06:44pmJahlil Beats released Legend Era II back in April, but he's already got plans for the third installment. Legend Era III is due out December 25th, 2013, and will feature plenty of high profile guests. Among those featured on the beatmaker's new effort are Lil Wayne, Drake, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Ab-Soul, and DJ Khaled, but be sure to expect many more guests. Peep the official artwork below and let the countdown begin.
- Jahlil Beats Speaks On What To Expect From "Dreamchasers 3"Jul 12, 2013 at 04:12pmJahlil Beats has been Meek Mill's in-house producer for some time, and the two have crafted a very successful formula together, and scoring some pretty big hits with "I'm A Boss" and "Burn". The producer spoke with HHS1987 recently, detailing his work with Meek, as well as giving us some deatils on what to expect from the rapper's upcoming project, Dreamchasers 3.
- Exclusive Interview: Jahlil Beats Talks On Working With No I.D & MoreMar 20, 2012 at 11:23amHNHH got the chance to shoot Jahlil Beats some questions recently. And Jahlil hasn't slowed down since blowing up and signing with Roc Nation. It's his grind and work ethic that's got him this far, since starting out as an unknown in Chester, Pennsylvania and now becoming one of the hottest producers in the game. How did he do it? Read our exclusive interview below, where we ask him how he started out, what his set-up is like, who he's been in the studio with and more!