Jaden Smith News
- Jaden & Willow Smith's Top 10 "WTF" MomentsFeb 12, 2015 at 03:55pmWhen the world was first introduced to Jaden and Willow Smith, the children of celebrity power couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, they seemed pretty normal for famous kids. Jaden got his acting start with supporting roles in "Pursuit Of Happyness" and "The Day The Earth Stood Still", before going on to star in the "Karate Kid" remake, which also featured him rapping on a very normal pop song with Justin Bieber.
- Stream Jaden Smith's New EP "This Is The Album"Feb 5, 2015 at 12:33pm"OH MY GOD JADEN SMITH DID SOMETHING CRAZY," as he announced on Twitter this morning. The tweet leads to a link of Jaden's newest EP, called This Is The Album--looks like he's calling it an album. Anyway, The Album features three songs, all produced by Daniel D'artiste, who has done work for both Jaden and Willow in the past.
- Stream Willow Smith's "Interdimensional Tesseract" EPJan 12, 2015 at 10:57am3 is the magic number for Willow Smith it seems. Making news for her philosophical meanderings with older brother Jaden recently, Willow has also managed to release some music, most notably her 2014 EP, 3, which just so happens to made up of three songs. Today, Smith returns with yet another 3-track release, taking her latest song, "Heart", and adding two brand new numbers.
- Sony Execs Make Fun Of Jaden & Willow Smith In EmailsDec 16, 2014 at 04:14pmMan, people who work at Sony aren't very nice when they email each other, are they? Leaked info from Sony keeps surfacing, and after learning of one exec calling Kevin Hart a "whore," we now have gotten evidence of (slightly less-offensive, but still unprofessional) two more employees mocking Jaden and Willow Smith.
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (November 21)Nov 21, 2014 at 05:32pmThe rap game is still buzzing as we head into the final weeks of the year and await for the hearing from Ferguson. While the latter hasn't been announced when this post was published, rappers did find other things to be outraged about.
- Rappers Who Were Born RichJun 14, 2014 at 06:07pmMany hip-hop artists have rapped about life experiences like starting from the bottom, the struggle and the drug game. The come-up story has always been a selling point for many artists through the years. Some of your favorites like Lil Wayne, B.I.G., Jay Z, Nas, 50 Cent, and more have experienced this and have shared it through their music. However, there is a new trend popping up in hip-hop culture of young, incredibly wealthy artists aiming to be the next big rapper.
- Drake Puts Jaden Smith's Face On T-ShirtSep 23, 2013 at 11:08amDrake the type of guy to wear a r shirt with Jaden Smith's face on it... seriously. Drake rocked an interesting graphic T at the iHeartRadio music festival sporting the face of Will Smith's son across the front. Paired with a clean pair of all-white Anniversary Jordan 9s, the look certainly is clean, although we're not sure if we want Jaden Smith graphic t-shirts becoming a trend. What do you think of Drake's outfit for his performance? Rate it yourself using the cop or not feature!
- Will Smith Raps With Jaden & Reunites With Jazzy Jeff & Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) On The Graham Norton ShowMay 26, 2013 at 02:09amThe May 24th episode of British comedy chat program the Graham Norton Show doubled as a mini Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion. At the end of their interview, guests Jaden and Will Smith were encouraged to rock the mic, which they happily did. After beatboxing while Jaden freestyled, Will brought out DJ Jazzy Jeff to perform the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song, which understandably caused an uproar in the audience.
- Jaden Smith Wants To Be Emancipated From His Parents For His Birthday [Update: Jaden Doesn't Want To Emancipate]May 16, 2013 at 07:56pmJaden Smith seems to be mature beyond his years. The 14-year-old rapper, and son of famous parents Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, already has quite the unique style and his own fashion line in the works, he's got a rap career, an acting career, and now, he's ready to move out of his parent's home.