J-Bar is an emerging emcee, songwriter and producer directly affiliated with Soulja Boy's SOD Money Gang imprint and movement alongside Daze. Throughout his career, he's released multiple mixtapes and collaborated with the likes of Chamillionaire, Dan-Dan, KJ Hines, Sammie, Bei Maejor, Big Hood Boss, Planet VI, zHUNDRED, Josh Gates, Sosa, Ali of Travis Porter, K-Major, Tony The Diety, Sean Kingston, Scrilla, Waka Flocka Flame, Roscoe Dash, Dorrough and more, not to mention the entirety of his SODMG family. The last we heard of J-Bar was the February 2013 single "A Moment", which was produced by K.E. On The Track and S.M. Tracks. Stay tuned for updates on his movements, y'all. (Oh yeah, he founded, own and operates the clothing line Ja-Bar Cupid Clothing.)
- He's developing a milk chocolate and caramel candy prototype called "Ja-Bar Bar".
- J-Bar met Soulja Boy through a mutual friend.
- J-Bar's major influences are Eryka Badu, Three 6 Mafia, Michael Jackson, Ludacris, Usher and Outkast.
- He was involved in a bidding war between E1, Atlantic, SRC, J Records and Interscope. Universal won.
- He shared the Summer Jam stage with Juelz Santana at one point.
Daze (Remix) J-Bar Feat. Roscoe Dash, Soulja Boy, Chamillionaire & Dorrough51.9K Views1 Comments
When I'm In The Club (VIP) J-Bar Feat. Bei Maejor, Sean Kingston & Soulja Boy34.2K Views55 Comments
Party (Prod. By KE) J-Bar Feat. Roscoe Dash33.8K Views
Sexy Lil Thing J-Bar Feat. Sammie & Bei Maejor33.2K Views17 Comments
When Im In The Club J-Bar Feat. Sean Kingston & Soulja Boy28.4K Views44 Comments