Immortal Technique News
- Brooklyn Rapper Pumpkinhead Has Passed AwayJun 9, 2015 at 03:51pmWe regret to report that Brooklyn rapper, Pumpkinhead, has passed away at the age of 39. Fans of the Rawkus Records and Immortal Technique catalogs should be well-versed in the work of the rapper, who appeared on Revolutionary 1 and 2, and released his esteemed project, Orange Moon Over Brooklyn, in 2005.
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And RobberyMar 28, 2015 at 05:55pmImmortal Technique and his manager were arrested Thursday for the alleged assault and robbery of two street vendors who were selling merchandise featuring Technique's trademarked logo without his expressed permission.
- A Sampling Of Hip-Hop From Around The WorldJan 14, 2015 at 04:32pmWhile we usually focus on American hip-hop music here at HNHH, we thought it would be nice to shed the spotlight on some non-American rappers for once. From Spain to Australia, cool rap music definitely exists in other countries. We started with some English rappers to wet your palate before diving in to some underground Korean hip-hop and even German hip-hop. We touched on Hilltop Hoods from Australia who lay down some '90s sounds, and the Korean Keith Ape, who channels OG Maco.
- 10 Dope Beats That Use The PianoMay 1, 2014 at 04:44pmHip hop beats are beautiful, no doubt. But the most superb ones are done by going back to the basics by using an age-old instrument integral to the evolution of not just Hip Hop, but of all music in general: the piano. Though the piano started off being equated with classically-trained musicians, it soon found its way to jazz, which used the instrument in a more progressive manner, and subsequently, it found its way to hip hop.
- Brother Ali & Immortal Technique Announce "War & Peace Tour" DatesJul 12, 2013 at 04:54pmBrother Ali and Immortal Technique have announced that they will head out on a 26-date "War & Peace Tour." The tour opens September 5 at the Mateel Community Center at Redway, California and closes out October 5 in New York. The tour includes all four "Rock The Bells" dates. View the full schedule below.