For those unfamiliar, Iyaz is a Caribbean singer, emcee and dancer who dabbles in R&B, Indie, Pop, Island Pop, Reggae, Dance, Country and Rock music. Since stepping foot in the game in 2009, he's a successful studio album (Replay, 2010) and collaborated with the likes of Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Stevie Hoang, MANN, Snoop Dogg, the New Boyz, Rick Ross, Auburn, Jay Sean, Diction, Shotta, Charice, Travie McCoy, Sean Kingston, Big Time Rush, J.R. Rotem and more. The last we heard of Iyaz was his June 2011 single "Last Forever", which was produced by David Guetta. Although we haven't heard much else from him in a minute, stay tuned for updates on his career, y'all. He's currently working on a collaborative studio album with Adam Levine.
- Iyaz is best known for his singles "Pretty Girls", "Replay" and "Solo".
- He studied Digital Recording at New England's Institute Of Technology.
- Iyaz participated in the Haiti charity single "We Are the World 25 for Haiti".
- His moniker is pronounced "EYE-az".
- Iyaz was discovered by Sean Kingston via MySpace in 2008.
Pretty Down IYAZ Feat. Rick Ross & Richie Wess59.9K Views1 Comments
Fight 4 U (Prod. By Red One) IYAZ49.7K Views
Pretty Girls (Prod. By J.R. Rotem) IYAZ Feat. Travie McCoy46.4K Views33 Comments
Last Forever (Prod. By David Guetta) IYAZ36K Views36 Comments
Rule The World IYAZ27.6K Views21 Comments
Breathe IYAZ26.1K Views