Honey Cocaine News
- Honey Cocaine Reveals Artwork For "Like A Drug" Mixtape, Clarifies Tyga Affiliation [Update: Tracklist Revealed]Oct 17, 2014 at 05:47pmOn Monday we premiered the first look from Honey Cocaine's recently-announced mixtape, Like A Drug. The female Toronto native got the ball rolling for the mixtape with "Curve Ball" produced by DJ ASAP. Today she's decided to unleash the official mixtape cover art, as we await the tracklisting.
- Stream Honey Cocaine's "The Gift Rap" EPApr 13, 2015 at 04:59pmHoney Cocaine quietly unveiled her new project, The Gift Rap last week, putting the 5-song set up on iTunes as well as a SoundCloud stream. The DJ Carisma-hosted affair finds the Toronto vocalist digging into some more RnBass-influenced numbers, carving out some melodies over some impossibly shiny West Coast numbers.
- Honey Cocaine Is Debating Label Deals & Staying IndependentSep 6, 2013 at 03:49pmWe spoke to the pint-sized rapper Honey Cocaine on the set of Dizzy Wright's "Fashion" video shoot, and although the femcee is small, she's not letting that deter her from making a mark in the rap game. Honey Cocaine is affiliated with Tyga's Last Kings label, although she's fielding offers from major labels already. As she says, it's not a race, and she's planning to think every thing over carefully.
- Exclusive Interview: Honey Cocaine Talks Linking Up With Tyga, "90's Gold" & MoreJul 23, 2012 at 12:22pmAfter catching up with Tyga during his Careless World Tour, HNHH also took a moment to sit down with his Last Kings signee, Honey Cocaine.The young rapstress came on stage during Tyga's set and kept the energy high on stage, while performing her singles with T-Raw, including "Heisman."
- Exclusive BTS: Dizzy Wright's "Fashion" Video With Kid Ink & Honey CocaineSep 2, 2013 at 10:23amDizzy Wright is fresh off releasing his new mixtape, The Golden Age, and is now giving one of the highlights from the tape the visual treatment. HNHH is proud to work with Dizzy, Honey Cocaine, and Kid Ink on the video for "Fashion," which will premiere on the site in the near future.