French Montana & Waka Flocka
About French Montana & Waka Flocka
French Montana and Waka Flocka Flame need little introduction at this point - for the time being, they're both heavyweights in the rap game. However, pretty much all we've ever heard from them as an official duo was the December 2011, 16-track mixtape Lock Out, hosted by DJ Drama and DJ Green Lantern with a feature from Prodigy of Mobb Deep. Unfortunately, French is currently engaged in a legal battle with Debra Antney, Waka's mother and his former manager, for allegedly making concert deals behind her back while under contract with her. Don't count on any new collaborations in the near future.
- Although he reps Atlanta, Georgia, Waka was born in South Jamaica, Queens, New York.
- French Montana has a young son named Kruz with his ex-wife Deen Kharbouch.
- Waka was nicknamed "Waka" by his cousin, after Muppet Fozzie Bear's tendency to utter "Waka Waka".
- French Montana speaks English, Arabic and French.
- Waka is a staunch animal activist.
Lock Out 2011