Fredo Santana News
- Fredo Santana Threatens Migos On Twitter Following Altercation With GBE's CapoNov 8, 2014 at 07:54 PMMigos and Chief Keef have had their differences in the past, but while it seemed like things had calmed down between the two camps, the beef was reignited following an alleged altercation last night in Chicago. An Instagram video posted by Migos member Offset shows the aftermath of what appears to have ben a scuffle between the trio's crew and GBE member Capo.
- Fredo Santana Reveals Tracklist And Cover Art For "Walking Legend"Jul 9, 2014 at 07:00 PMBack in May, we learned of Fredo Santana's upcoming album Walking Legend when he released the track "Coming Up." "That's A No No," which featured Lil Reese, followed, and now we've got the full tracklist from the project. The artwork is in the gallery above, and check out the tracklist below.
- Emerging Chicago Rapper RondoNumbaNine Has Been Arrested For MurderMar 9, 2014 at 07:30 PMAs reported by the Chicago Tribune, 17-year-old emcee RondoNumbaNine, whose real name is Clint Massey, has been arrested on murder charges stemming from the fatal February shooting of dispatch driver Javan Boyd. An unnamed co-defendant has also been arrested, and they're currently being held on $2 million bail.
- Fredo Santana Announces Joint Album With Chief KeefFeb 28, 2014 at 11:53 AMFredo Santana dropped his iTunes project Trappin Ain't Dead (which featured the stand-out Kendrick Lamar-featured "Jealous") back in October, which he followed up in December with his mixtape It's A Scary Site 2. Santana already has his sights set on a new release, which he revealed via Twitter would be a joint effort with
- Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed For Fredo Santana's "Trappin Aint Dead"Oct 29, 2013 at 08:46 PMIt appears that GBE’s Fredo Santana will finally be releasing his Trappin Aint Dead project this Thursday. With the release date only two days away, the Chicago native decided to release the cover art and tracklist to the project. The upcoming project will host 17 new tracks and will feature guest appearances from Kendrick Lamar, Young Chop, Lil Herb, SD, Gino Marley, Lex Luger, Chief Keef, and more. That’s right, Kendrick Lamar is slated to be featured on the track called "Jealous". That should be interesting.
- Cover Art Revealed For Fredo Santana's "Trappin' Ain't Dead" AlbumApr 22, 2013 at 10:57 AMGBE's Fredo Santana will be releasing his debut album, Trappin' Ain't Dead, on iTunes on May 23rd. The rapper revealed the cover art for the release over the weekend, check it out in the gallery above. This will be the first project released via Fredo's Savage Squad Records label. Album leaks will be coming this week, so stay tuned. [via]