About Faith Evans
Aside from being the widow of hip-hop legend Christopher Wallace, Faith Evans is considered one of the greatest female hip-hop/R&B artists to ever pick up a microphone. She began her music career in 1993 and first entered the mainstream stage when she became the first female artist to sign with Diddy’s Bad Boy Records. She has released seven studio-albums and all five reached the top five on the US R&B charts – three of them certified platinum in the US. She has collaborated with several notable artists and producers including Mary J. Blige, Diddy, Havoc, Carl Thomas, The Neptunes, Missy Elliot, The Notorious B.I.G., A Tribe Called Quest, Whitney Houston, DMX, Clipse, Scarface, Twista, Robin Thicke, Capone-N-Noreaga, Jadakiss, and many others. In January 2014, Evans announced plans to drop her eighth studio-album “Incomparable” later this year. Stay posted for details on a release date and tracklist.
- She was called the “First Lady of Bad Boy” after being signed to Bad Boy Records.
- She had a son with The Notorious B.I.G. named Christopher Wallace Jr., born in 1996.
- She has appeared in several films including Turn It Up and The Fighting Temptations.
- She released an autobiography in 2008 called Keep the Faith: A Memoir.
- She attended Fordham University for one year.
Gone Already Faith Evans12.1K Views1 Comments
Party Faith Evans Feat. Redman6.3K Views
They Wanna Know Faith Evans Feat. Ras Kass5.3K Views
Dumb Faith Evans5.1K Views2 Comments